Fix YOURE OVER COMPLICATED GAME

This game was fine before you over complicated it and fucked it up , the basis now is run maps get invaded kill elderslayer sounds simple enough , Problem they don't fucking INVADE is it because theyre in the server they hacked it so they don't have to or is it because you were to busy trying to get microtransactions ill give you a hint they cant hack . Over a week now and no invasion I have had to manipulate my maps just so I can level up then I decide to store all the orbs that I had and now theyre stuck on the side panel of map . the coding should not be hard its a rinse and repeat so why does it not repeat
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2020, 8:58:35 AM
Al my friend!
You might already be aware but I'll say just incase. If you push in the left stick with the atlas open it moves your cursor over to that watch stone storage area. Cursoring over each of those areas will also tell you how many watch stones you need slotted in that area to trigger the conquer influence in that area.
I was having a rough time spawning conquers until I figured this out.
Hi,

this system simple as fuck mate.

If you struggle i highly recommend to watch some streamer guide.

for example, mbXtreme doing nice guides all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KqFKfCyxXE

I saw you playing on xbox like me if u still need some help feel free to add me.

GT: Snorf42

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info