[3.11] Durimon's Winter Orb Occultist Build, Stronger than EVER, Full Gear Crafting Recipe

My Pros

Insane map clear
Insane multi target and damage
Very funny

Cons

I got one shot in every bosses if i wait for 2 seconds. I have 7200 Energy Shield with %75+ resistances but i'm dying in bosses.

DPS is an amazing but not enough for some bosses.
Last edited by MuZuR on Jan 19, 2020, 5:39:46 PM
"
MuZuR wrote:
My Pros

Insane map clear
Very funny

Cons

I got one shot in every bosses if i wait for 2 seconds. I have 7200 Energy Shield with %75+ resistances but i'm dying in bosses.

You cannot facetank every meta-bosses! :) You can figure out whether to dodge or not right after meta-boss's activated because before it starts attacking you, you hit it and see his hp decreases. If its hp gets reduced fast by your hits, you can facetank that boss. If not, you have to dodge to a side (not too far) and channel-dodge, channel-dodge until it dies. Don't worry about flask charge, just use all of them every time their effect's done.

Also, check if you have gave up on any dps node on passive in order to have more es. You must not! Passive and Ascendancy nodes in this build are very strict, which means never change it.

Lastly, check your lvl. You must be lvl.91, just like me to see it fully function. It's because missing several passive or an ascendancy node lowers your power.

I will upload a simple vid that might help you deal with high hp bosses here.

Thanks.
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
MuZuR wrote:
My Pros

Insane map clear
Very funny

Cons

You cannot facetank every meta-bosses! :) You can figure out whether to dodge or not right after meta-boss's activated because before it starts attacking you, you hit it and see his hp decreases. If its hp gets reduced fast by your hits, you can facetank that boss. If not, you have to dodge to a side (not too far) and channel-dodge, channel-dodge until it dies. Don't worry about flask charge, just use all of them every time their effect's done.

Also, check if you have gave up on any dps node on passive in order to have more es. You must not! Passive and Ascendancy nodes in this build are very strict, which means never change it.

Lastly, check your lvl. You must be lvl.91, just like me to see it fully function. It's because missing several passive or an ascendancy node lowers your power.

Thanks.

My passive tree is same like yours and i'm 92 level but i need 2 ring for more dps (Curse enemies & Speel Damage etc...). i can not find a good ring. Always some modifiers are missing. I'm using "Le Up". Today, i'm gonna buy 2 rings and i think, my dps will be an amazing for bosses.

Thanks for the perfect build.
"
MuZuR wrote:
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
MuZuR wrote:
My Pros

Insane map clear
Very funny

Cons

Thanks.

My passive tree is same like yours and i'm 92 level but i need 2 ring for more dps (Curse enemies & Speel Damage etc...). i can not find a good ring. Always some modifiers are missing. I'm using "Le Up". Today, i'm gonna buy 2 rings and i think, my dps will be an amazing for bosses.

Thanks for the perfect build.

Thanks for your comment! :)
"
Porev wrote:
Damn, I love Void Batteries and I love Winter Orb, so this build looks very promising!

I have a few questions though:
How do I deal with stuns with CI?
How can I reliably generate power charges? Is Forbidden Power enough?

Covering stun problem is always good. But, killing mons around you faster is better option to survive in 3.9, when you cannot have stun immune.

WO fires projectiles even when you are stunned, and that one-shots monsters around you. Or, you will hardly see yourself getting stunned because monsters are already gone when you spot or go near them. Stun hasn't been an issue that decides whether to be killed.

You can also get avoid stun mod over 100% from cinderswallow + boots enchant. But then, you should know you are giving up on a certain amount of dps crit chance from cinder. provided.

Yes, occul. ascendancy and assassin's mark. It automatically gets to maxi. no. while you dodge-channel against a single boss.

Thanks.

Hi again. I found a ring like your ring but when i change it with my le up ring, nothings change. Are spell damage and cold damage not working in this build? What should i do?
"
MuZuR wrote:

Hi again. I found a ring like your ring but when i change it with my le up ring, nothings change. Are spell damage and cold damage not working in this build? What should i do?

They do work. I guess it's because le heup also has 30% spell dmg?
You must have one assassin mark ring and the other is just minor. 30% spell or cold dmg does not boost up dps more than assassin's mark.

Thanks!
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
MuZuR wrote:

They do work. I guess it's because le heup also has 30% spell dmg?
You must have one assassin mark ring and the other is just minor. 30% spell or cold dmg does not boost up dps more than assassin's mark.

Thanks!

+16% to Fire and Lightning Resistances
+35 to maximum Energy Shield
+14 Life gained on Kill
7% chance to Freeze
Curse Enemies with Level 12 Assassin's Mark on Hit
49% reduced Reflected Elemental Damage taken
Adds 15 to 33 Cold Damage against Chilled or Frozen Enemies
R2+16% to Fire and Lightning Resistances

Reduced reflected elemental damage taken is not important right?
it's 3.5 exalted. is it worth it?

+30% to Lightning Resistance
31% increased Spell Damage
Adds 3 to 7 Cold Damage to Attacks
+22 to maximum Energy Shield
Curse Enemies with Level 12 Assassin's Mark on Hit
55% reduced Reflected Elemental Damage taken

3 Exalted and free 1 suffix

You are very helpful, thanks.

Edit: i choose 3.5 exalted and now i'm destroying :)
Last edited by MuZuR on Jan 20, 2020, 11:39:19 AM
The build is great. Currently level 86 steamrolling my way through t11. 2 more levels and I'll have throatseeker. Had a few deaths here and there, mainly to stun and bad gameplay on my part. Working on upgrading my chest for more ES as mine only has 524.
Feel free to browse my profile and let me know if I'm missing anything. Would link my POB but im at work and typing this on my phone, will link it when I get home. It's my only occultist in metamorph if that helps.
Sorry, can i know what skill you use on your right mouse button? I can't recognize from the image in the video....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info