3.9 A Very Simple Righteous Fire jugg.

Gonna keep this short and sweet, if anyone wants to properly format and share this its a very nice and easy build, go for it (just let me know and credit it)

POB: https://pastebin.com/pjTsEyex

940k easy, shaper budget gear RF dps, (not to mention addition scorching ray damage of ~400k)

90% almost always up mitigation

2 Button play style (barely)

7k hp with 10% regen with RF active

Burny Fun Good

Easy Lab Runner, Afk end game.

Could swap in an unset ring to run Molten shell.... But why? we so tanky already.

--Just check the PoB for the info, this is not a guide, this is just a helpful link as i found all other RF builds only did like 450k shaper dps...not hot...--

Cons: its RF, you wont be able to sustain until late game.
No "no Regen", no -max resist maps.

Feel Free to message me here or in game : IGN : tminihound

1/25/20 Edit: ive downed sirius with little trouble, i have revamped the build slightly and this uses my current gear set up, i had to switch in more mobile options to fight sirius, this relfects that. updated PoB: https://pastebin.com/eaNS2UEY
Adds 600 more hp/sec
Adds 300k RF dps
Adds mobile abilities (wave of conviction and Storm brand)
Last edited by tminihound on Jan 25, 2020, 4:18:30 PM
Last bumped on Jan 27, 2020, 9:58:30 AM
What annointment's would you recommend, build is working very well :)
I would suggest Decay and growth! the extra dot damage and regen is very good!
Hi 940k rf sick
bossen must die in secs :O
but seems squisy olny 1k life regn
Last edited by JuhlDk on Jan 21, 2020, 11:35:40 AM
"
JuhlDk wrote:
Hi 940k rf sick
bossen must die in secs :O
but seems squisy olny 1k life regn

1k life regen while out degening RF, its still ~10% hp/sec
there are more non-budget options like an all mex resist kaoms, and more fire damage reduction as well
Last edited by tminihound on Jan 21, 2020, 12:16:46 PM
How you generate Endurance charges with this setup?

EDIT: ok nevermind, forgot about jugg ascendancy passives :P
Last edited by deeveejay on Jan 21, 2020, 5:50:30 PM
"
deeveejay wrote:
How you generate Endurance charges with this setup?

EDIT: ok nevermind, forgot about jugg ascendancy passives :P

:)
Still in progress in leveling up and getting geared up but got most of the items. Getting some more life nodes before I move to EE, but can you explain what makes EE trigger in this build?

Thx for build. Seems fun so far, but I'm only at 200k rf but only lvl 68 so I will eventually get there :)

Both my level 92 cyclone and lvl 91 summoner failed on Sirius, so I hope this build can do the trick.
Last edited by Virtuella on Jan 23, 2020, 8:40:01 PM
"
Virtuella wrote:
Still in progress in leveling up and getting geared up but got most of the items. Getting some more life nodes before I move to EE, but can you explain what makes EE trigger in this build?

Thx for build. Seems fun so far, but I'm only at 200k rf but only lvl 68 so I will eventually get there :)

Both my level 92 cyclone and lvl 91 summoner failed on Sirius, so I hope this build can do the trick.

EE is trigger by ball lighting (or any other lightning or ice based spell you use, such as a Orb of storms) i picked BL becuase of the hits per second to trigger EE, Curses, and EO all in a single cast :) its a simple one tap of lightning, then channel Scorching, if you want more mobility ive found storm brand and wave of conviction good replacement for Ball lightning and Scorching Ray respectively, although youll lose the scorching ray dps but still obtain and easy fire exposure (socket added fire to wave of conviction)
Last edited by tminihound on Jan 25, 2020, 4:13:27 PM
"
tminihound wrote:
"
Virtuella wrote:

EE is trigger by ball lighting (or any other lightning or ice based spell you use, such as a Orb of storms) i picked BL becuase of the hits per second to trigger EE, Curses, and EO all in a single cast :) its a simple one tap of lightning, then channel Scorching, if you want more mobility ive found storm brand and wave of conviction good replacement for Ball lightning and Scorching Ray respectively, although youll lose the scorching ray dps but still obtain and easy fire exposure (socket added fire to wave of conviction)

I think i have to try something else soon.
Level 80 now but dying quite often.
Especially meta morphs are a pain in the butt.

Do you have your Juggernaut on this account cause the only one that suits righteous fire your characters in meta morph is a level 72 juggie, so just wondered if your pastebin is a plan in progress,since it says level 92 in pastebin and wondered if you did sirius with a level 72 toon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info