which npc has the best feet

I'm thinking alira
This forum has gotten weird.

I'm going with Fairgraves.
If I had to guess, Zana, but hard to tell.
And she is a redhead...omg.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
THe only tootsies mentioned in the game are Abberath's, and they're h a w t

That said, witch feet have been places, man. Look at all the zombies she digs up, it's not like she's been dancing in the daisies and buttercups. Graveyards, tombs, morgues, burial mounds, battlefields, cenotes, peat bogs, crossroads, crypts, and catacombs.

That's how they captured her and sent her into exile, I'm sure. One morning at sunrise, she came home after a particularly rugged "recruitment drive" in the catacombs under Theopolis, and was soaking her toes in a nice bubble bath, when the Blackguard goons broke down her door, tazed the clueless new recruits to the floor, and hauled her out of the bathtub, clothed only in suds.

IN walked Gravicius, stopping some of the men from heaping abuse on her in her state of ... pink cleanliness, who said, "Guards, don't stick anything where you wouldn't want it chewed, frozen, or rotted off; yes my dear, we know about the belated Emperor's little problem...?" as he roughly pulled the ugliest nightie she owned over her head, backwards, and marched her out through a tangle of honeysuckle-scented bubble-bath-coated confused zombies.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
crunkatog wrote:

That said, witch feet have been places, man. Look at all the zombies she digs up, it's not like she's been dancing in the daisies and buttercups. Graveyards, tombs, morgues, burial mounds, battlefields, cenotes, peat bogs, crossroads, crypts, and catacombs.

That's how they captured her and sent her into exile, I'm sure. One morning at sunrise, she came home after a particularly rugged "recruitment drive" in the catacombs under Theopolis, and was soaking her toes in a nice bubble bath, when the Blackguard goons broke down her door, tazed the clueless new recruits to the floor, and hauled her out of the bathtub, clothed only in suds.

IN walked Gravicius, stopping some of the men from heaping abuse on her in her state of ... pink cleanliness, who said, "Guards, don't stick anything where you wouldn't want it chewed, frozen, or rotted off; yes my dear, we know about the belated Emperor's little problem...?" as he roughly pulled the ugliest nightie she owned over her head, backwards, and marched her out through a tangle of honeysuckle-scented bubble-bath-coated confused zombies.

this post fuckin rules holy shit
CLEARLY the best feet in this game belong to shav
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
It is a tie between Hillock and Greust.
Njord
"
SudianX wrote:
It is a tie between Hillock and Greust.

Exile feet. Pfft.
"
"
crunkatog wrote:

this post fuckin rules holy shit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info