3.12 VB Assassin Caster/Any spell | Crackling Lance 21M dps A8 Sirus down | Videos |

Hey ^^ Just wanted to start as great build guide.Tho could you please check my character and let me know what am i doing wrong cuz i keep dying in t11 i know im missing 1 power charge on helmet but i just dont deal enough dmg...Thanks
"
Hey ^^ Just wanted to start as great build guide.Tho could you please check my character and let me know what am i doing wrong cuz i keep dying in t11 i know im missing 1 power charge on helmet but i just dont deal enough dmg...Thanks

Not sure how you keep dying in t11s(i seriously can have half of your gear's dps and handle t11 easily). But we arent a tanky build made to tank content. You gotta avoid mechanics and cast stuff

Also, i realise you do not have any way to avoid chill/freeze, this could be extremely dangerous when it comes to high end content

Your cinderswallow is badly rolled, you gain 1% es on kill as compared to thge max roll which is 3%

Power charge isnt that important, your lab enchant will do for now

I think you over leveled precision, it gives next to nothing every level

Your watcher's eye also has almost the lowest possible rolls

Your militant faith can be better with elemental damage/non curse aura effect

Conductivity is better than elemental weakness, ill just remove elemental weakness still your awakened curse on hit hits level 5

I do not use awakened added lightning damage, lightning penetration is stronger here

Lastly, you are using herald of ice instead of flesh and stone, thats the biggest bulk of where our survivability comes from. If you are having survivability issues, i would swap to flesh and stone
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Thank you so much for reply i'll do what i can for now also im kinda 5-6lvls away from finishing skilltree!
Yeah for sure should swap the timlessjewel,mostly dying due to not 1shoting packs i guess im just newish to spell builds :/ Will let you know after i make some changes :)
Last edited by Asteroid997 on May 26, 2020, 7:52:23 AM
Not much changes in 3.11, just some buffs and nerfs to balance both purifying flame and ball lightning
My Builds/Stream

"
Astarift wrote:
Not much changes in 3.11, just some buffs and nerfs to balance both purifying flame and ball lightning

Do you think this build works to league start as life for a bit and then transition? I keep trying to theorycraft spell builds to league start as life, but hit a roadblock when I remember they removed most of the spell life leech. I want to run purifying flame though, so maybe the consecrated ground could cover early mapping before transitioning to ES/LL.
"
clipset wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:

Do you think this build works to league start as life for a bit and then transition? I keep trying to theorycraft spell builds to league start as life, but hit a roadblock when I remember they removed most of the spell life leech. I want to run purifying flame though, so maybe the consecrated ground could cover early mapping before transitioning to ES/LL.

Honestly, life leech isnt much of an issue, most of the time we want to kill things before they kill us

Cinderswallow is like a godsend here to replace life leech, because most of the time you only need the lifeleech/regen heavily on map clears when you take random damage here and there. Life/es gain on kill from cinderswallow is a game changer

Sustain isnt much of an issue here in this build, league starting this isnt an issue, we just need to achieve the 2 void battery + shavs + chayula and we are good to go
My Builds/Stream

"
Astarift wrote:
"
clipset wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:

Honestly, life leech isnt much of an issue, most of the time we want to kill things before they kill us

Cinderswallow is like a godsend here to replace life leech, because most of the time you only need the lifeleech/regen heavily on map clears when you take random damage here and there. Life/es gain on kill from cinderswallow is a game changer

Sustain isnt much of an issue here in this build, league starting this isnt an issue, we just need to achieve the 2 void battery + shavs + chayula and we are good to go

Thanks, yea I think I'm going to try it and see how quickly I can swap into ES. Looks like a good setup.
OP, would you mind making a separate tree for Arc please? I hear that items are different if we go the Arc route. There is another Arc build on this forum but the OP hasn't updated since 3.9 and his one is specifically NOT a league starter due to 25 ex item requirements to even start it really

Thanks!
Last edited by Nevzat on Jun 18, 2020, 8:07:22 PM
"
Nevzat wrote:
OP, would you mind making a separate tree for Arc please? I hear that items are different if we go the Arc route. There is another Arc build on this forum but the OP hasn't updated since 3.9 and his one is specifically NOT a league starter due to 25 ex item requirements to even start it really

Thanks!

I got a 24 hr block from generating new pastebin(i made too much recently because i was updating guides and stuff) so i cant post a new pastebin. But if you follow the VB build's tree, you are pretty much set.

As for the gem link, i have not really explored self cast arc, but i would say a pretty normal set up with spell echo, controlled destruction, power charge on crit, lightning penetration(assuming your penetration isnt high, this depends on your current set up)/hypothermia, added lightning damage

Pretty much same as ball lightning, but you throw in another damage link instead of gmp/slower projectile
My Builds/Stream

What kind of DPS do you think Arc will achieve on single target like Shaper/Syrus?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info