[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

"
Laxxus wrote:

Other question:
Any good suggestions for Anointments apart from Assassination/Whispers? Maybe something a bit cheaper for now ;-)

Ambidexterity is pretty cheap.

I've used this build as a blueprint for my bleedsplosion + challenger charges glad, and I'm having a blast.
Thanks for your work.
"
I was struggling to do delirium shit with alright weapons and tabula 6l. Got really fed up and just swapped to impale cyclone. It's 100x better. I'm never in any danger at all, clearing faster since I do way more damage, and it's just overall easier.

Another HUGE issue is that the passives are spread so thin, being complete at 98, having less hp%, and not having enough leftover passives to get the new clusters. This isn't fit for 3.10

Maybe I'll check it out once things are fleshed out. Definitely didn't work for me as a league starter.

I dont know what build you had played but that doesnt sound like this build.
I have had no issues so far and lvled with this build.
You can check out the diffrent versions of the build in ''Versions of the build'' and pick a skilltree that fits you. You could remove some dmg nodes if you prefer to get some cluster jewels instead. Make it so it fits your needs.
Cluster jewels isnt realy needed at all, but like i said make your own adjustments so it fits your playstyle.

"
Other question:
Any good suggestions for Anointments apart from Assassination/Whispers? Maybe something a bit cheaper for now ;-)

Im using Ambidexterity, decent anoint you can start with and cheap.

"
Hi there,

Im struggling to survive on tier 7+ maps, and i don't know why. Maybe you can check my profile and tell me where im wrong but it seems like im made out of paper or something, they shred my life like nothing..

I have 4.5k life atm...

You should go champion, so you get fortify all time, cannot be stunned, +2000 flat armour +1000 flat evasion. that would help a bit. Also get a cwd setup with, immortal call, steelskin or Molten shell, pick the one you prefer.

"
Shaper`s guardians defeated with cheap gear, you can check on my profile.
Remember to press X on every zone guys, good luck :)

Nice! I havent even got to guardian maps yet :(
Last edited by Xe0z on Mar 16, 2020, 7:20:02 AM
I am using your version 2 on bugged version, and I have mega big problems with survival and with the damage.

everything goes well at 1-8, from 9 it gets worse and red maps take a long time to clear.

You are welcome to look at my profile but I just can't get any higher to farm the red maps
I like the build, but I cant figure out in pob why your imaple dps 190k and mine only 40k
"
I am using your version 2 on bugged version, and I have mega big problems with survival and with the damage.

everything goes well at 1-8, from 9 it gets worse and red maps take a long time to clear.

You are welcome to look at my profile but I just can't get any higher to farm the red maps

Hmm sounds werid.
You could get a chest with life, get some defensive flasks, take some more life on skilltree.
Also there is currently a bug with dual wielding, so you have to weapon swap everytime you get in a new zone. If you dont weapon swap youll dont get all the bonuses from dual wielding.

"
I like the build, but I cant figure out in pob why your imaple dps 190k and mine only 40k

Glad to hear. Do you have phys dmg to attacks on amulet and rings? it could also be your weapons.
Hey,
Which auras do you end up using?
You can't possibly take herald of purity, pride, precision and vulnerability with the mana problem... can you?
Last edited by dor961 on Mar 17, 2020, 2:37:22 AM
"
Hey,
Which auras do you end up using?
You can't possibly take herald of purity, pride, precision and vulnerability with the mana problem... can you?

Im running Pride, Herald of Purity, Dread banner and precision until i can ge a enlighten.

What should i upgrade next? I did shaper and elder but it feels like i need more dps.
Hi Xe0z, I just hit maps and so far I am liking the build.

I do have a noob question, why wouldn't I use First to Strike ascendency for my Uber lab run? If I am getting fortify on my leap slam it seems like First to strike would be a good defensive node, Fortitude would only be a QoL node right?

I am relatively new to PoE so I am likely over valuing the First to Strike choice.

Also, I feel like I am not doing the DPS I should be given my gear, so I am supplementing my damage with Lancing Steel for now. I am sure there are some obvious bits I may still need on my tree but I am only lvl 71.

Here is my PB if you want to take a look and offer any suggestions
https://pastebin.com/CTbpaWk9

btw- I am doing the weapon swap in each zone since neither of my swords are thrusters.

Thanks!
Last edited by AlGor3Rythm on Mar 17, 2020, 12:56:30 PM
"
Hi Xe0z, I just hit maps and so far I am liking the build.

I do have a noob question, why wouldn't I use First to Strike ascendency for my Uber lab run? If I am getting fortify on my leap slam it seems like First to strike would be a good defensive node, Fortitude would only be a QoL node right?

I am relatively new to PoE so I am likely over valuing the First to Strike choice.

Also, I feel like I am not doing the DPS I should be given my gear, so I am supplementing my damage with Lancing Steel for now. I am sure there are some obvious bits I may still need on my tree but I am only lvl 71.

Here is my PB if you want to take a look and offer any suggestions
https://pastebin.com/CTbpaWk9

btw- I am doing the weapon swap in each zone since neither of my swords are thrusters.

Thanks!

You could do that if you prefer that, its just alot of the time i dont hit enemys with my leap slam so i wouldnt get the fortify effect. It just a quality of life with Fortitute.
The reason you dont do that much dmg is you barely have any dmg nodes. You are missing Fatal blade, Brutal Blade, Rampart and Twin Terros.
I would remove Blade Dancer and Ambidexterity and get some of the points in the mentioned skills. Use Ambidexterity as a Anoint on your amulet to start with, because its cheap ^^
Also your 6l should be: Spectral Throw, Impale, Greater multi, Vicious proj, Brutality and Maim. (Switch gmp with Slower proj vs bosses if you need to)
Auras you should run, Pride, Herald of Purity, Dreadbanner and Precision.

"
What should i upgrade next? I did shaper and elder but it feels like i need more dps.

You should try and get a helmet with 30% reduced sepctral throw projectile deceleration.
Last edited by Xe0z on Mar 18, 2020, 2:07:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info