[3.9] Ice Crash Screaming Beserker {League Starter} {All Content} {2M+ DPS}

"
DarkLink123 wrote:
Kinda wish you had a vid of you mapclearing t15-16 and a conq kill :L

Kind of wish I had too, but right now, my cpu can't handle recordings.
"
Plennendor wrote:
Build is solid, i have my "own" version of similar build. You can swap easly Kaoms for Loreweave and stack in there auras/single target skill. You PoB doesn't work aswell so please look up into it. For the gloves, you could swap yours with any rare containing "increased Damage with Hits against Chilled Enemies"

The only issue I got with Loreaweave is the drop in Life. 1300 less HP with it. but it does add almost 300 thousand DPS and increase the resistances. will give it a try, see how it goes.

Yeah, I have been having issues with PoB this league. Generating codes has been iffy to say the least.

Will look into the gloves. Thanks for the input.
Last edited by Protagon_G on Jan 28, 2020, 8:01:43 PM
"
GGoliath wrote:
Any reason not to go with a 6-linked Atziri's Disfavour?

I was playing around with path of building. You gain quite a lot of DPS by swapping out Dirge in favor of Disfavour but you lose the movement speed during war cry.

I was thinking about setting up a weapon swap. Do a 6-link dirge for clearing then swap to a 6-link Disfavour for bossing with the links:

Ice Crash -- Fortify -- Pulverize -- Elemental Damage with Attacks -- Ruthless -- Concentrated Effect

I have a few ex this league so I might try it out once I hit maps with this guy. So far I'm really enjoying it!

Never thought about it. I usually don't play melee and the Nathan's Video that gave me the idea focused a lot on the Dirge, but yeah. PoB shows a HUGE increase in dps with Atziri's.

The lost speed is really not so much: from 139% to 124%, but yeah, a swap can be an easy way to gain a faster mapping
"
Protagon_G wrote:
"
GGoliath wrote:
Any reason not to go with a 6-linked Atziri's Disfavour?

I was playing around with path of building. You gain quite a lot of DPS by swapping out Dirge in favor of Disfavour but you lose the movement speed during war cry.

I was thinking about setting up a weapon swap. Do a 6-link dirge for clearing then swap to a 6-link Disfavour for bossing with the links:

Ice Crash -- Fortify -- Pulverize -- Elemental Damage with Attacks -- Ruthless -- Concentrated Effect

I have a few ex this league so I might try it out once I hit maps with this guy. So far I'm really enjoying it!

Never thought about it. I usually don't play melee and the Nathan's Video that gave me the idea focused a lot on the Dirge, but yeah. PoB shows a HUGE increase in dps with Atziri's.

The lost speed is really not so much: from 139% to 124%, but yeah, a swap can be an easy way to gain a faster mapping

I was pretty surprised at the increase in DPS! Like I said, I'll give it a shot when I get to that point. Might just drop the dirge in favor of Disfavour if the build feels smooth at 124%. I'll let ya know how it goes.
Video?
no video :(
don't try to play this build, i tested

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info