my mps up to 252.1 and i am use LV 15 AA

when i have times

i will update video

this skill is very powerful
IGN:ArroganceCat
Last edited by asho1223 on Apr 24, 2013, 4:47:00 AM
"
demivion wrote:
for anyone reading this, if you're trying to out-regen arctic armor while moving you're doing it wrong...

stand still -> activate god-mode (oops i mean arctic armor) -> kill enemies on screen -> run to next pack -> repeat

try incinerate as a damage skill and you'll see what i mean

Sure that would work, but it's not very fun to do. Maybe if the skill was like molten shell where you press one button and it gives a short duration effect, but if the skill is meant to be toggled on and off and on and off etc. then it's highly unpractical to do, not to mention extremely tedious.
Lightning Warp

Think about it

Now really think about it!

Yeah that's right! Lvl 20 AA, with only 60% MR and Clarity.

God Mode Activate!
"
Sure that would work, but it's not very fun to do. Maybe if the skill was like molten shell where you press one button and it gives a short duration effect, but if the skill is meant to be toggled on and off and on and off etc. then it's highly unpractical to do, not to mention extremely tedious.

Toggling Arctic Armor takes far less time than constantly recasting Molten Shell :/ Deactivating AA is instant, and it has a 0.5 second base Cast time. MS casts half as fast, and for longer fights will probably have to be recast.

I don't see how AA would be "extremely tedious" and MS wouldn't be.
I have an incinerate build that uses AA. Incinerate takes a ton of mana to cast, so I built around huge regen and can have AA on all the time. It is level 17 I believe. I am completely addicted to it. I love the damage reduction and now with every new character i ask myself how I can get the regen required for AA. This usually means I'm taking EB a lot, which isn't bad because I can use the mana for auras! I regen faster than I use with incinerate/AA.
Last edited by Mettle82 on Apr 24, 2013, 12:49:42 PM
"
ShinoRagnar wrote:
Lightning Warp

Think about it

Now really think about it!

Yeah that's right! Lvl 20 AA, with only 60% MR and Clarity.

God Mode Activate!

I'm intrigued. What is MR?

Also, does anyone know whether AA is applied before or after armor reduction?
IGN: Iolar
after, its somewhere in dev post.
"
BRavich wrote:

%Mana Regen is my guess, considering that's what you would want :P
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Toggling Arctic Armor takes far less time than constantly recasting Molten Shell :/ Deactivating AA is instant, and it has a 0.5 second base Cast time. MS casts half as fast, and for longer fights will probably have to be recast.

I don't see how AA would be "extremely tedious" and MS wouldn't be.

well the reason it's tedious has nothing to do with the time taken for the skill to resolve. The reason it's tedious is because it forces extra clicks and it's an extra thing to remember. I don't want to remember to turn off a skill. Molten shell isn't tedious because you can cast it and then forget about it.

As it is, arctic armor is just a poorly designed skill in terms of playability regardless of how powerful or how weak it is.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
BRavich wrote:

%Mana Regen is my guess, considering that's what you would want :P

Yes, i felt a little "street" goin with abbreviations and whatnot :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info