[3.9] Devon's Physical BV | Occultist | All content Viable | 2.5mil DPS

failure
Last edited by Cellach on Jan 23, 2020, 2:15:50 PM
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Cellach wrote:
lvl 91 here I just hit like 1.1MIL but the problem is that i feel so weak.
Right now got like 7k ES and sometimes I get one shot by even low tier map bosses, idk looks like the recovery ES leech is not fast enough.
It's ES leech, you gotta be hitting stuff for it to work, also it is what it is. Increasing your damage (getting a 6L) will probably help you get more ES per second but besides that not much you can do (remove the extra ES leech node you took, it wont help). But yeah ngl the build is a tad squish.

Thx for answer :)

Yeah need to end the template asap.

"
Cellach wrote:
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Cellach wrote:
lvl 91 here I just hit like 1.1MIL but the problem is that i feel so weak.
Right now got like 7k ES and sometimes I get one shot by even low tier map bosses, idk looks like the recovery ES leech is not fast enough.
It's ES leech, you gotta be hitting stuff for it to work, also it is what it is. Increasing your damage (getting a 6L) will probably help you get more ES per second but besides that not much you can do (remove the extra ES leech node you took, it wont help). But yeah ngl the build is a tad squish.

Thx for answer :)

Yeah need to end the template asap.

np :)
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hi there

Any upgrade for the build? Got some money to spend
I can't see any progression guide for the specialized tree. Can you share please? :)
Hey, thanks for posting this build I have been wanting to do a phys BV occultist since delve league and finally got to do it. I drew quite a bit of inspiration from your post but I eventually diverged because i wanted to use a CI low life setup with atziri's reflection. This is obviously a very expensive setup but i feel it works wonder and CI is great for increasing survivability. This is one of the most fun build Ive played in poe! Chaos-splosions FTW.

Here's my gear for reference as well as some personnal comments/suggestions

First recommendation: you can use a LARGE thread of hope to save points into the shadow zone and have easy access to master of force: heres a picture
Spoiler

Im not usually a big fan of shield charge but with blade vortex it feels better than flame dash as it kills mobs along the way and allows us to have fortify for survivability. I use both for excellent mobility and clear

I also prefer to use a rare wand even tho mine kinda sucks since it allows to craft "trigger socketed spells when you cast a skill". I link assassin's mark for extra dmg on targets who matter, cold snap for free frenzy charges and inc aoe. This frees up mana reservation; i only use enfeeble with blasphemy and have a vulnerability curse on hit ring for my 3rd curse.

I think you should also link maim to flesh and stone for more % increased physical damage taken. this is very little extra reservation for a big dmg boost

Adding puryfing flame to a lvl 1 CWDT setup is super cool because it creates consecrated ground everywhere.

Vaal righteous fire is also another option for temporary dps increase. I don't use it myself since i lack gem slots.

Im also a big fan of unleash for blade vortex. It makes it very easy to maintain 10 stacks of BV at all times. This means you dont need to invest in cast speed as much and makes a more relaxed playstyle

I prefer energy shield leech over power charge on crit. It feels more tanky and the damage is similar/better.
"
Cellach wrote:
Hi there

Any upgrade for the build? Got some money to spend

Find a Heretic's Veil with a positive enchant or try to get the +1 to power charges on your helmet. If you think that's lacking, take a look what "DonSantosFlavore" wrote above, he used much more currency and managed to squeeze more damage out of it.

"
drEam_azzy_6 wrote:
I can't see any progression guide for the specialized tree. Can you share please? :)

Just look to the bottom left where it says "Eternal Lab (94)" click that and you will see all of the progression trees.

"
Hey, thanks for posting this build I have been wanting to do a phys BV occultist since delve league and finally got to do it. I drew quite a bit of inspiration from your post but I eventually diverged because i wanted to use a CI low life setup with atziri's reflection. This is obviously a very expensive setup but i feel it works wonder and CI is great for increasing survivability. This is one of the most fun build Ive played in poe! Chaos-splosions FTW.

Coolbeans my dude but that's quite a bit more exalted orbs. As in 3x more. I just wanted to make something that's accessible to most. Nevertheless good job, this is a well thought out expensive version of it, props to you for doing it.
Also, thanks for the kind words, I'm glad my post helped you out!
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Last edited by devon752 on Feb 2, 2020, 2:18:45 PM
hello Devon,
im a newbie to PoE and picked ur guide to follow, hmm, followed it almost 100% copied. xD

But im currently stuck at level 89, and dealing about 100k dps only. is tehre a way u could have a look n advice me on how to improve my build atm? pleaseeee!
i wanna go further on the game!

Is there a way i can contact u? twitch? discord?
"
Knightz91 wrote:
hello Devon,
im a newbie to PoE and picked ur guide to follow, hmm, followed it almost 100% copied. xD

But im currently stuck at level 89, and dealing about 100k dps only. is tehre a way u could have a look n advice me on how to improve my build atm? pleaseeee!
i wanna go further on the game!

Is there a way i can contact u? twitch? discord?

I checked your char, I imported it into Path of Building (I recommend you do the same). I ticked all the necessary things. With all power charges up your DPS is 1.2mil, with all flasks it's 1.9mil. The only difference between your build and mine is that I have a nice damage ring and you have ventors gamble (replace this for damage ring) and try to get a lvl21 vaal blade vortex. That should push your damage from 1.9 to 2.3 at least :)

Thanks for checking the guide, gl!
dang, apparently too nooby to even actually understand whats my actual dps =.=
XD

Thank you very much for replying ! looking forward to copying more of ur builds =P

TYVM for the build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info