[3.9] Durimon' Astral Projector Cold Shockwave Totem Scion, Easy and Safe Endgame, Melting Bosses

"
daiur wrote:
What nodes do you allocate with the thread of hope? POB doesnt show it and in your vid you hover over the jewel and speak chinese :)

In the video you can see he has Arcanist's Dominion, Heart of Ice and Breath of Rime allocated. Also, I think it's Korean.
"
daiur wrote:
What nodes do you allocate with the thread of hope? POB doesnt show it and in your vid you hover over the jewel and speak chinese :)

It's not chinese. lol

heart of ice
breath of rime
arcanist's domination

:)
"
5argan wrote:
"
daiur wrote:

In the video you can see he has Arcanist's Dominion, Heart of Ice and Breath of Rime allocated. Also, I think it's Korean.

I wonder how you could figure out it's korean. wow! :)
I've been playing this build all league and it's been quiet fun. I was going to make a guide, but then I saw this post. I might still make a guide, so we can have both a KR and US guide ;)

Yoke of suffering seems like a very good option, I should have considered it more. My current amulet costs around 2ex, and while it does provide life it's actually less damage, because I can't shock with cold damage.

I know allocating Master of Force is better DPS, but I wanted full cold conversion so I wouldn't have to roll over phys reflect maps.

The clear speed is absolutely insane, and with ~7k EHP it's fairly tanky. That being said, I feel like CWDT + Desecrate is required as high crit-cold damage shatters everything so there aren't any corpses to consume with Devouring Diadem.
"
skyscan wrote:
I've been playing this build all league and it's been quiet fun. I was going to make a guide, but then I saw this post. I might still make a guide, so we can have both a KR and US guide ;)

Yoke of suffering seems like a very good option, I should have considered it more. My current amulet costs around 2ex, and while it does provide life it's actually less damage, because I can't shock with cold damage.

I know allocating Master of Force is better DPS, but I wanted full cold conversion so I wouldn't have to roll over phys reflect maps.

The clear speed is absolutely insane, and with ~7k EHP it's fairly tanky. That being said, I feel like CWDT + Desecrate is required as high crit-cold damage shatters everything so there aren't any corpses to consume with Devouring Diadem.

That's a good option using CWDT Desecrate for Devouring Diadem. ^^
The build looks promising. Unfortunately the guide isn't.
Just to post a video (in Korean, lol) and a POB is not a guide.
The guide is missing the levelling section, Gear explanation, Gems and order of Ascendency to be helpful at least.

For those wondering what to do when levelling:
I am leveling with Spectral Throw atm. Seems quite ok-ish.
I use some levelUniques and HoTM to have use of the skill Nodes taken in the "guide".
Stuff I use:
Spoiler

I use some blue stuff because of the Jewel "Hidden Potencial" which provides some nice DMG while levelling.

For more Infos, check my char.
Talking of late Game Weapon:
what about crafting a wand with the mod "trigger a spell when you use a skill". Seems like a good option for Desecrate, Curse and stormbrand.
i always wanted to see shockwave totem again , i played it like 6 or 7 leagues ago and liked it.

But i think freezing pulse totem is much better than shockwave totem.

the damage seems same but much more freeze and much higher totem attackrange.

i dont care about stun immunity because normal monster dont hit me often and most of the bosses will just fight my totems offscreen.

also its sure super annoying when the shockwave pushes ur enemies out of range
"
Delamonica wrote:

also its sure super annoying when the shockwave pushes ur enemies out of range

You are aware of the unique ring this build uses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info