Demonic Herald

"
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
casper3111 wrote:
How about you fix current stuff before bringing out new mtx's. Please fix Tornado Shot/Ice Shot crashes game is unplayable with those skill game crashes tried on 4 different computers same result CRASH CRASH CRASH!!!!!!

I haven't posted this in a while, so I'm due:

Guess what, the people that design MTX are not the same people that work on coding and fixing bugs. Therefore, the development of one has no effect on the progress of the other.

Thank you, drive through.

there is always at least one idiot brownnoser to say something like this.

no matter what GGG does there are people that will defend them.

Excuse me that you lack the intelligence to understand written words,.... but it has nothing to do with defending GGG in your case. It has to do with defending the once, which has nothing to do with your problems, or would it be okay if I slap your mother cause my Internet isn't working? If so, please sent her over or give me her adress so I can point out why my Internet has problems.

Peace
Last edited by Ondrugs on Jan 14, 2020, 7:20:42 AM
"
casper3111 wrote:
How about you fix current stuff before bringing out new mtx's. Please fix Tornado Shot/Ice Shot crashes game is unplayable with those skill game crashes tried on 4 different computers same result CRASH CRASH CRASH!!!!!!

Just for you I logged to a character on standard, took Tornado shot and went into mine/delve and guess what..... nothing happened. I am playing on Win7, core i7, 16 GB Ram and GTX770....
"
Ondrugs wrote:
"
casper3111 wrote:

Just for you I logged to a character on standard, took Tornado shot and went into mine/delve and guess what..... nothing happened. I am playing on Win7, core i7, 16 GB Ram and GTX770....

Just for you we tried the same thing on 3 different computers in 3 different locations on std and metamorph all with the same results. PC is GTX 1080 Ti 32gb ram i7 8700K. Maybe ur gear isnt the same infact checked ur profile its far from the same you have a lvl 1 tornado shot, vokol aura's so you cant compare the 2
"
casper3111 wrote:
"
Ondrugs wrote:
"
casper3111 wrote:

Just for you we tried the same thing on 3 different computers in 3 different locations on std and metamorph all with the same results. PC is GTX 1080 Ti 32gb ram i7 8700K. Maybe ur gear isnt the same infact checked ur profile its far from the same you have a lvl 1 tornado shot, vokol aura's so you cant compare the 2

Yea you didn't do it just for me, you made it before for yourself, so please don't talk b*ll, exchange your items each to check which is the problem? Maybe?

Or maybe use less effects? Are all the 4 different devices connected to the same internet provider?
Last edited by Ondrugs on Jan 14, 2020, 8:14:06 AM
That looks cool.
"

Yea you didn't do it just for me, you made it before for yourself, so please don't talk b*ll, exchange your items each to check which is the problem? Maybe?

Or maybe use less effects? Are all the 4 different devices connected to the same internet provider? [/quote]

the pc's are 1200km apart on 2 different ISP's, that all from me
"
Ondrugs wrote:
"
casper3111 wrote:

8gb ram, also gtx 770. no problems. Must be a god graphics card lol
"
Walltrigger wrote:
"
Ondrugs wrote:
"
casper3111 wrote:

8gb ram, also gtx 770. no problems. Must be a god graphics card lol

Do you also played Tornado shot or Ice shot and tried it in the delve/mine?

thank you for the reply
"
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
casper3111 wrote:

I haven't posted this in a while, so I'm due:

Guess what, the people that design MTX are not the same people that work on coding and fixing bugs. Therefore, the development of one has no effect on the progress of the other.

Thank you, drive through.

there is always at least one idiot brownnoser to say something like this.

no matter what GGG does there are people that will defend them.

I'm not defending GGG, I'm pointing out a reality.

Let's say you're building a house. In one room, the plumbers are working on setting up pipes to support a toilet, shower, and sink so it can become your bathroom. In another room, across the house, electricians are setting up wiring for lighting.

Now, the electricians screw up and the lighting in that room doesn't work. Do you insist that the plumbers stop their work and go fix the lighting?

Same exact scenario. You don't task people with the wrong skill set to do a job, nor do you ask people with a different skill set to stop their job if a different job has issues.

Edit: Adding this quote so you can get the alert of the dumbed down explanation as well.
"
casper3111 wrote:
LOL quite a funny guy
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Jan 14, 2020, 10:39:54 AM
Very Nice work guys, keep it up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info