[Xbox One] 3.9.2 Patch Notes

Bobo The Junkie dude if you still play on map tier1 can you su???
Game got problems with fps you cant be happy if 50prc of content is broken.
So fix fps drops lags etc cuz we cant normal progress in game :
5 Tier15 today dead on all map 5times 5*5=25 exp go to 0.... Why??? Fps drops freezes. So stop talking bullshit like Bobo ty.
Last edited by TyskieX on Jan 15, 2020, 6:48:32 PM
FIX IT PLEASEEE !!!! GARBAGIOOO
FPS dramatical drops freezes!!!!!
15 FPS!!!
Item filter more broke now than it was.
I know it sounds absolutely ridiculous but resetting your game every ten minutes or so fixes some of the lag. Shouldnt have too! I sure hope they stabilise this patch it was lag free before this bs
Hehehe that's sad.,. Few rounds in delve 5 Freezes Xbox turn off in rageeeee!!!!! Xd This game is unplayable omg
Game dashed twice in row on a 5 way timeless, several ex down the drain.

Every damn thing in this game lags now, its basically unplayable.

Breaches lag badly, game dashes on picking up story items, fossils, green items etc etc.

Stash tab takes 15 sec to load, more time to load other tabs.

Vendors even lag.

Graphics constantly pixel.

All movement skills rubber band hard.

Instant death on first blood altar spawning due to severe lag.

Instant death on Elderslayers entering maps and talking due to severe lag.

Off topic, Emotes should be able to be bind to buttons like a skill. Seems the only option to use an emote is to manually enter your cosmetics tab(which also takes forever to load) and select the dance emote from there, which is pointless.

I'm wasting so much exalts with crashes and lag its honestly the worst this game has ever been on Xbox.

www.youtube.com/kraytheredghost IG @ADimensionBeyond
"
Game dashed twice in row on a 5 way timeless, several ex down the drain.

Every damn thing in this game lags now, its basically unplayable.

Breaches lag badly, game dashes on picking up story items, fossils, green items etc etc.

Stash tab takes 15 sec to load, more time to load other tabs.

Vendors even lag.

Graphics constantly pixel.

All movement skills rubber band hard.

Instant death on first blood altar spawning due to severe lag.

Instant death on Elderslayers entering maps and talking due to severe lag.

Off topic, Emotes should be able to be bind to buttons like a skill. Seems the only option to use an emote is to manually enter your cosmetics tab(which also takes forever to load) and select the dance emote from there, which is pointless.

I'm wasting so much exalts with crashes and lag its honestly the worst this game has ever been on Xbox.

well written and I agree with this
I was going to try Awakened lvl 8 Awakener, glad i stopped by the forums first. I think I'll be saving my Awakener spawn for a stability update.
just had an update 3.2gig to 3.9.2b and keeps saying that there is a update please restart tryed all that but game wont log in
Last edited by Grumpy Git Rich on Jan 20, 2020, 10:10:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info