[PS4] 3.9.2 Patch Notes

Sorry at work when is this dropping?
Chat and guilds when!? Been almost a year since you said “ ina few weeks” how about you give me those new supporter core packs and I’ll pay you ina few weeks. My few weeks will be on the same calendar you use to lie to us and tell us we getting guilds n chat in a few weeks so this should work out nicely ?
Does anyone know whether or not the Templar Laboratory way point got fixed for the Locomancer achievement/trophy?
Thank you!
"
[PS4] 3.9.2 Patch Notes
Console Specific Changes
Fixed a bug which could cause a black screen when you launched your client.

praise the Sun
Cheers,
"
U_mad_bro7778 wrote:
Does anyone know whether or not the Templar Laboratory way point got fixed for the Locomancer achievement/trophy?

well, I have that trophy, but unsure what the specific bug is that you mention.
Still not seeing drops in influenced maps. I got 1 armor piece but it was from a crate.
Hi. Were Blight encounters reduced or even eliminated from maps?!? I've not had a single one this evening since the patch went live. Can someone else confirm whether they have had one? Thx.
There also seems to be something wrong with the loot filter. I'm intermittently getting to see every item that is dropping, flooding my screen with gear. If I change the filter to a different setting it fixes it, but it will come back again at some point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info