Will chaos inoculation + Ghost reaver + sprit offering work with necro build?

Hello everyone.

I have a doubt in a build that I saw on the internet and made some adjustments but my knowledge in the game, well is shit, so I want a help from a crowd that understands more than me (which is not very difficult)

So, I want to build a witch cyclone CWDT, it's a very interesting build for me and I liked the style, but something gets in my head.

It's focused on Energy shield because of Spirit Offering, which gives me 4% of my max HP for Energy, so i'm trying to find a way (if possible) to use Chaos Inoculation and see if it works with Ghost Reaver with Spirit Offering.

PoBs:

The original build is this: https://pastebin.com/ieyzCLQ0

The one I'm testing is this: https://pastebin.com/5D0rUM3N

So would my build work with spirit offering? Is there any unique that I can use to work? I accept tips if I don't go with the original one ^^ "

I'm thinking Because of Ghost Reaver and because i believe i'll summon Minions when i'm using cyclone, i'll able to survive, because i can't be the Minion or i can ?

Please i really need help to understand more about this build.
Last bumped on Jan 13, 2020, 8:23:49 AM
Chaos Inoculation and Spirit Offering don't mix because CI reduces your HP to one and SO gives you a % of your hp as ES. Since your HP is one this % is always <1 and rounds down to 0. Ghost reaver works off of your life leech, so unless your cyclone is doing a bunch of damage (which it probably isn't since you're using a CwC Spirit Offering) it's probably not going to do much. Also I don't think that GR will convert the leech from your zombies to ES since it's not your leech. Overall I'm not sure it's worth doing, I'd just use a life build and have your Spirit Offering just as a nice buffer of HP while your minions do the work.
"
Octavious wrote:
Chaos Inoculation and Spirit Offering don't mix because CI reduces your HP to one and SO gives you a % of your hp as ES. Since your HP is one this % is always <1 and rounds down to 0. Ghost reaver works off of your life leech, so unless your cyclone is doing a bunch of damage (which it probably isn't since you're using a CwC Spirit Offering) it's probably not going to do much. Also I don't think that GR will convert the leech from your zombies to ES since it's not your leech. Overall I'm not sure it's worth doing, I'd just use a life build and have your Spirit Offering just as a nice buffer of HP while your minions do the work.

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info