[3.10] The Reverse Scorpion, Chain Hook TankZerker (Awakener 8 beaten, elder and shaper wrecked)

thanks for the build but could put the Levelling for the tree please?
"
thanks for the build but could put the Levelling for the tree please?

Added them to the PoB, they follow the regular build variant without Divine flesh.
They come in lvl 33, lvl 55, lvl 68, lvl 75 and lvl 90 flavors.
will you continue with this guide for the next league?? would love to try chad hook
"
will you continue with this guide for the next league?? would love to try chad hook

Hell yeah, I'll be checking what changes for it happen (if any) in 3.10 and update accordingly.
Using this build and I'm having so much fun with it! It's just sad when I'm almost at a boss area and all of a sudden it crashes due to the bug :( i hope they fix it asap
Last edited by darkar323 on Feb 13, 2020, 10:25:43 PM
"
darkar323 wrote:
Using this build and I'm having so much fun with it! It's just sad when I'm almost at a boss area and all of a sudden it crashes due to the bug :( i hope they fix it asap

I know this pain.
Added a little bit more to the cluster jewel section inside gearing with some of the notables that are standouts for me.
How do I access your tankzerker PoB? I new. Your link leads me to some kind of paste bin code, adn i dont understand how to translate it into human language.
"
Buttafly98 wrote:
How do I access your tankzerker PoB? I new. Your link leads me to some kind of paste bin code, adn i dont understand how to translate it into human language.

Uh, dude, that link's for importing into Path of Building, if you don't know how to do that then you might wanna hit up a PoB help thread first.
"
QtkanthaZaarl wrote:
Added a little bit more to the cluster jewel section inside gearing with some of the notables that are standouts for me.

Hi, and thanks for this build - looks really nice, but how it deals with delirium? Did you finish simulacrum? Would be so glad to hear something about this league progress, since i only start mapping with it)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info