[3.10] Cyclone Impale | Champion | Huge DPS | Huge Tankiness

What can I do to min/max my gear at this point? I'm still looking for a better facebreaker and shield but no luck.

Im running the following kit and still only got 60-70% elemental res.

I die from time to time and have over 5.5k HP.

Some advice please?
"
VulcanX88 wrote:

Im running the following kit and still only got 60-70% elemental res.

I die from time to time and have over 5.5k HP.

Some advice please?

Make your build public so we can see your skill gems, that way we can help you :)

From what I can see here, your helmet, amulet, belts and boots are not capping your resistances effectively. You should invest in 30+% chaos resistance in every slot and then up to two elemental resistances with 30+%. Expect to pay 3-4ex to get the right stuff. Your belt should be a rustic sash with 24% Global Physical Damage and a crafted 16% or 20% Increased Damage modifier. This is really easy to achieve with a couple blessed orbs on a cheap belt with resistances.

There are other issues with your build but I'm going to make a post because I had the same issues.
Last edited by RagnarRocker on May 22, 2020, 12:31:12 PM
i made some improvements, cuz we using awaken brutal and meele i changed ascends first to strike and fortitude (intimidate and fortify), for conqueror and worthy foe. RT is not needed anymore so i pickup some passives from right side. And there is a question because pob dont convert worthy foe dps on cals, the question is why? wiki says there is 100% for taunting so its even better than a RT because you can still crit. But if u add rt for a while its around 3,4m dps.

anyway, i leave a link to pob and i ask for honest advices, and sory for my ,,englando"

https://pastebin.com/knQds3Pp
Any chance of a 3.11 update on this build ?

Really like this build, any changes for 3.11
Herald of Purity in 3.11 :

- No longer grants added Physical Damage with Spells and Attacks.
- Now grants 9% more Physical Damage at gem level 1, up to 12% more Physical Damage at gem level 20.

:(((((
POB wont import...Error 503 everytime...

EDIT:Pastebin was down..
Last edited by wjjohnson85 on Aug 13, 2020, 11:38:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info