Ritual BOSS KILLER Can stream in discord if needed.Can carry with 2 poeple inside

Expedition league boss carry (can stream in discord)

AWAKENER 4-7 -30c
AWAKENER 8-9 -40c or 50/50 of loot

Only fresh fight if you invite me for alrready started fight no returns if i fail.

Infulenced by maven +10c
Uber Elder -40c
Elder/Shaper -30c
Cortex -30c
Uber Atziri-50c
Maven -60c
Maven inv hidden/formed/forgotten/twisted -40c
Maven feared -70c

ANY invitation -50c (scour it before u put in map device)

Delve need info mods/depth

Mastermind(Catarina) - 30c

Cant do,HOGM,uberlab

IF YOU HAVE QUESTION PM @zpark

NOT DOING LABS and achievements!!!

!!!PLS READ THIS THEN YOU CHANGING REALM RIGHT AFTER LOGIN PLS TALK TO HELENA TO SWAP HIDEOUT AND THEN BACK BECAUSE IF YOU DONT THE REALM OF YOUR HIDEOUT DIDNT CHANGET YET
Last edited by artur4151 on Sep 13, 2021, 1:54:10 PM
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2021, 9:46:35 AM
Helped me complete my first Sirus on AL5 and got like 5 challenges done. Even traded me the drops afterward too! 10/10 would recommend!
My regards to this gentleman.
Quick and safe Sirius kill.
thx a lot for Artur
Posted in the wrong forum section and still gets endorsements? I'll let you be the judge of that.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Kill Sirus with 3link OMGLOL
Killed mine quick and easy, thank you!
+rep very good killer
"
ozzy1289 wrote:
Helped me complete my first Sirus on AL5 and got like 5 challenges done. Even traded me the drops afterward too! 10/10 would recommend!

I mean...you're not aloud to say otherwise, or your post will be removed, so doesn't really mean a lot. Lots of scams work with a partner.
"
"
ozzy1289 wrote:

I mean...you're not aloud to say otherwise, or your post will be removed, so doesn't really mean a lot. Lots of scams work with a partner.

thats true, which is pretty ridiculous. services like this can't even get negative replies cause they're moderated. would make it pretty easy to scam people taking advantage of that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info