[3.9] CoC Ice Nova Build - Assasin Shadow - Metamorph - Path of Exile 3.9

"
jbabel1012 wrote:
whats the best way to level this build?

I just did act 1-10 in about 3 hours, running good old orb of storms/lightning spire traps. Then going over to Cyclone after act 10. Could have done it earlier tho.
"
Akshay wrote:
Thanks for the build, will use some of the ideas.

You are welcome
"
"
jbabel1012 wrote:

I just did act 1-10 in about 3 hours, running good old orb of storms/lightning spire traps. Then going over to Cyclone after act 10. Could have done it earlier tho.

Yeah fastest way to skip acts
How do you trigger Vortex? Is it on auto like the Cospris Spells or do you just cast it?
"
Milaan wrote:
How do you trigger Vortex? Is it on auto like the Cospris Spells or do you just cast it?

"If the caster targets near their frosbolt projectiles, it will explode from a number of those projectiles instead, destroying them."
"
"
jbabel1012 wrote:

Can you share which gear/gems you used to do it? I want to level now and want it to be fast and efficent

Thanks
I've seen a couple of these builds now and for the most part they have under 14% cooldown recovery. Is this by design or would having a higher percentage be better (or worse?)

Thanks!
"
SantiagoDraco wrote:
I've seen a couple of these builds now and for the most part they have under 14% cooldown recovery. Is this by design or would having a higher percentage be better (or worse?)

Thanks!

More cooldown recovery would be better.
Hi there,

I've been using CoC Ice Nova build for quite a while now and I always follow the Increase cooldown recover 14% and stick to below 7.5 aps on cyclone. But upon seeing your PoB, you have 8.78 aps on your cyclone. Does that 7.5 aps below on cyclone really true? I mean, they say that going above that would affect DPS. May I have you insight on this. Thanks sir and more power.
"
djemdge wrote:
Hi there,

I've been using CoC Ice Nova build for quite a while now and I always follow the Increase cooldown recover 14% and stick to below 7.5 aps on cyclone. But upon seeing your PoB, you have 8.78 aps on your cyclone. Does that 7.5 aps below on cyclone really true? I mean, they say that going above that would affect DPS. May I have you insight on this. Thanks sir and more power.

I believe if you dual wield Cospri's Malice, the breakpoint doubles, so 12.12 @ 0% CDR, 15.14 @ 14% CDR, 10.10 @ 52% CDR.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info