[3.11]¯\_(ツ)_/¯ MONGO's Frost Blades Build ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"
Fiver wrote:
Looks sick dude, good job!
From one Frost Blader to another. :P

Fiver :D thank you for your words and ty for inspired me by your build too make the sword version :D

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
"
KoTJIeTkA wrote:
Hi
What is the alternative to Meh ?

hi man. Meh? not following can u please tell me what u mean with Meh? and i will do my best for reply for your question

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
"
ReanimaTion21 wrote:
Nice build, i will definetly look into it !

glad u will look into it :)

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
Kinda new and Been using this build, thanks! I have a question though, in your POB, on calculations, it shows 5 inspiration charges, how?
"
mastermedivh wrote:
Kinda new and Been using this build, thanks! I have a question though, in your POB, on calculations, it shows 5 inspiration charges, how?

hi man ignore that with 5 inspiration charges the pob is my pob where i have done alot of test like old gem setup test etc :)

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
Wow finally a rapier ranger build, looks awesome. Will definitely try it. Any tips on leveling up (what to prioritize in the tree and in stats)?
"
RandomEvilEye wrote:
Wow finally a rapier ranger build, looks awesome. Will definitely try it. Any tips on leveling up (what to prioritize in the tree and in stats)?

for league i would say dont take the swords passives head over to claw notes rest should be same try get some STR on your gear for have vaal ancestral warchief max your res as well, gems u can start with fb at lvl 1 already and go :) grab ancestral call for more smoother

bloodseeker,touch of anguish imperial claw is good choises for claw to start with :)

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
Very interesting build, looks fun. Would love to hear some thoughts on ascendancy and what order to take them in. Raider has some interesting choices.
"
fnurt wrote:
Very interesting build, looks fun. Would love to hear some thoughts on ascendancy and what order to take them in. Raider has some interesting choices.

Hi me personally always take
N:(way of poacher)
C:(avatar of the slaughter)
M:(quartz infusion)
U:(avatar of the veil)

sorry for slow reply tho

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
How is the tankiness of the build? Ik it has less than 5k life so thats pretty squish
im just guessing its a 1shot from most bosses if i misplay once?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info