3 Organ Jars SOLD and No mystery box

Sold 3 Organ Jars and a mystery box was supposed to go to my stash or microtransaction stash but NO...its not working. Need to look into fixing this bug.
Last bumped on Jan 9, 2020, 4:56:17 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Come on, its pure nonsense.

After having clearly broken balance with eyes for a month, it is not enough, that You made the 3:1 receipe random, but on top of it, the vendor only shows the random box as with the catalysts, so we can not even target change them at all like map upgrades in old times.

Thanks for the big nothing, again, luckily, I was not really expecting anything better anymore; cannot wait to meet Sirus again with his automatically randomly moving clouds after this.

Edit: To the OP, no, You are not getting the mystery bos at all, as with the catalysts, Yoe are getting a new random organ directly, what You see only afer the trade in Your inventory.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Last edited by Mike_84 on Jan 9, 2020, 4:54:02 PM
"
kilohotel wrote:
Sold 3 Organ Jars and a mystery box was supposed to go to my stash or microtransaction stash but NO...its not working. Need to look into fixing this bug.

The vendor will display a Mystery Box, however this is automatically converted to an Organ and placed into your Inventory when you accept the trade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info