Burned out/tired of PoE - Looking for an alternative while waiting for Patches

try ssf or ssfhc

no joke it looks like complete new game
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
There's a new Torchlight coming out later this year. Besides that, if you're a 40k fan, maybe consider Inquisitor: Martyr. Or look into the various modded versions of either Diablo 2 or Grim Dawn (both even have PoE versions).
I would think about giving "divinity 2: original sin" a go. Its probably one of my favorites aside from diablo 2.
I swap between PSO2, Fortnite, and PoE as my mains. I always mix up some other random things into it like Payday, SMB and Terraria. On the very rare occasions I don't feel like any of my mains or sides, I got four towers of NES games and Median XL to fall back on.

I recommend any of that stuff.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
NES games

Holy shit. I just remembered posting this and realized the NES is like fourty years old, and I've never seen a broken one in my life. I must've played on like a dozen of them now. I've got two I got over ten years ago that both work great. One can be a bit of a pain to get the game started at first, after that it's fine though.

Those were some well made stuff.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is releasing on Feb 13th.
Did you try that awsome MMORPG called real life?
"
Did you try that awsome MMORPG called real life?

Nah man, I dont play Hardcore Mode.
Wolcen
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info