Horizon Orbs

So when i use Horizon Orb on ANY T16 map it changes only to these 3 maps Summit,Promenade and Carcass. Every single time. And if i use it on Shaper Guardian maps like Hydra it does the same thing..This is not supposed to be like this right?
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2020, 8:56:56 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Bump

Any info regarding this?
"
kaksius wrote:
So when i use Horizon Orb on ANY T16 map it changes only to these 3 maps Summit,Promenade and Carcass. Every single time. And if i use it on Shaper Guardian maps like Hydra it does the same thing..This is not supposed to be like this right?

well what T16 maps are available on your Atlas when you did this, because that is the maps it can roll.....
"
kaksius wrote:

Correct.

It's listed under
Recent problems:

Orb of Horizon and Harbinger Orbs can only reroll maps into specific maps.
What that wasn't exactly the use of the orb? To get maps that are original to the tier? so be able to complete the atlas faster? For example precinct is the only original tier 7, so any tier 7 should change to precint with orb of horizons. If that is not the case the orb will become just useless. The way is now is perfect.
"
Zerosteel wrote:
What that wasn't exactly the use of the orb? To get maps that are original to the tier? so be able to complete the atlas faster? For example precinct is the only original tier 7, so any tier 7 should change to precint with orb of horizons. If that is not the case the orb will become just useless. The way is now is perfect.

If it is on the known bug list, then it is a bug

No one really care bonus completion since 3.9

People really care awakening completion . So horizon orb can't roll to these T14-16 maps, is a bug
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info