LVL 28 duels for currency!!!

Been wanting to do this for a while now.. Thought it would bring out some more low level pvp.

My plan is (1v1 match winner gets an alch) or orb/orbs of equal value. Makes it fun and gives a reason to win.

Post up with your in game name if interested.
Bump
Obv interested
IGN Broduelz
this is on softcore right?
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
this is on softcore right?

yes softcore

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/261543
"
Lordsidro wrote:
Obv interested
IGN Broduelz

I added you but ur never on when I am.
I mostly play weekends or after work. Around 4pm west coast time
You cant just generate an alch just like that... Do you mean that the Alch will just be randonly generated to the winner?

If this was added we would have like 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 alchemy orbs within a few days.

Alchs would not be worth anything anymore.

As pvp is now... where most people who pvp seems to be shadows or witches who just entered act 2 to get destoyed by people in lvl 28, those level 28 players can just go greust to generate alchs for free.

I understrand if you betted an alch on you winning.. if you lose.. you lose an alch.. if you win.. you get an alch.. but this system might prevent people from playing PvP because they dont want to risk it. (Also, with the huge and sometimes very unfair level difference there is, some players will be entering an extremely unfair fight just to lose their alch... This would mean that you would be an idiot to play PvP just to try it out, if you are under level 28)

Also.. if you dont have any alchs at all.. you cant play PvP? XD.
^Why do I allways misunderstand everything..?

I thought this was a suggestion to add alchs as free PvP win for all players in the game.. sorry.
"
FIreskull wrote:
You cant just generate an alch just like that... Do you mean that the Alch will just be randonly generated to the winner?

If this was added we would have like 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 alchemy orbs within a few days.

Alchs would not be worth anything anymore.

As pvp is now... where most people who pvp seems to be shadows or witches who just entered act 2 to get destoyed by people in lvl 28, those level 28 players can just go greust to generate alchs for free.

I understrand if you betted an alch on you winning.. if you lose.. you lose an alch.. if you win.. you get an alch.. but this system might prevent people from playing PvP because they dont want to risk it. (Also, with the huge and sometimes very unfair level difference there is, some players will be entering an extremely unfair fight just to lose their alch... This would mean that you would be an idiot to play PvP just to try it out, if you are under level 28)

Also.. if you dont have any alchs at all.. you cant play PvP? XD.

U sir....are a retard. I was trying to do pvp for alchs. (Duel with someone and alch goes to winner)
I do not know how else to explain it...
Sure :D. U didnt have to explain it again I just didnt read it properly the first time :D. Retard for sure. Kids play this game too you know (:.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info