[3.9] Low Life Soulrend - Trickster Shadow - Metamorph -

Hey guys this is the low life soulrend trickster build. I have 9000+ es and 1.8m dot dps according to pob. Clear speed is very good play style is fun. Not a great boss killer and needs gem change for bosses but it does decent damage.

Shaper and Guardians(3.9):https://youtu.be/2sWKvCKFlmA

PoB: https://pastebin.com/Jfw1DfrT

Kill all for bandit

Gem Setup

Flesh and Stone - Blood Magic - Vaal Discipline - Clarity

Zealotry - Malevolence - Enlighten / Summon Stone Golem

Immortal Call Lvl 6 - Cast when Damage Taken Lvl 4

Bane - Flame Dash - Despair - Arcane Surge Lvl 4

Soulrend - Efficacy - Controlled Destruction - Empower - Void Manipulation Swift Affliction(Greater Multiple Projectiles for mapping)

Wither - Spell Totem - Multiple Totems / Vaal Righteous Fire

https://youtube.com/themehmetbozlak
Last edited by mehmetbozlak on Jan 2, 2020, 2:52:15 PM
Last bumped on Jan 22, 2020, 5:01:01 AM
Is it even worth to use a bow before you can afford to meta craft one?

Why isn't Eldritch Knowledge Cobalt Jewel popular?

Are you using RF or just Vaal RF?

Any opinions between Trickster and Occultist?

After using both, i can say that trickster is much better for soulrend IF you want speed farming. You get more speed and dot and some defense that combines well with mind over matter. It's faster for farming as you will target ennemies outside the screen which doesnt use void beacon for occultist.

But like i said, if you plan on going with ES and kill bosses, occultist might be slightly better.

Also, the build doesnt use it, but you can use Allelopathy and have a nice 5 link damage boost for your totems.

You can combine spell totem -> multiple totem -> blight -> controlled destruction -> anything other gem AND still get withered and hindered effect from the spreading rot jewel.

He also mainly use the bow for the +3 gem level and soul strike as he needs a lot of ES recharge, but you can do whatever you want. 2 wands, staff, bow. You chose what you prefer.
"
Yseviel wrote:
Is it even worth to use a bow before you can afford to meta craft one?

Why isn't Eldritch Knowledge Cobalt Jewel popular?

Are you using RF or just Vaal RF?

Any opinions between Trickster and Occultist?

You can play wand+shield if you can't afford bow it's still fine.

Eldritch Knowledge transformes life nodes to es that's why

Using Vaal RF for extra damage

I like trickster better ghost shroud is very good for defence and recovery on kill good for survivability during mapping. Occultist is also fine too.

Last edited by mehmetbozlak on Jan 21, 2020, 4:57:59 AM
I can't figure out how you're using Flesh and Stone/Discipline in your hp pool. Disc reserves 72% and FS 52%
"
TheBrotaku wrote:
I can't figure out how you're using Flesh and Stone/Discipline in your hp pool. Disc reserves 72% and FS 52%

Level up blood magic gem and get reduce mana reserve from tree you will be fine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info