Problem with influenced Ring

So I crafted a double influence Ring with Shaper and Elder Influence to use with Mark of the Shaper.

Looking at the wording, my "other Ring" should now be a Shaper AND Elder ring and therefore both bonuses should apply. But they don't. Only the Shaper bonus counts and it does not recognize it as an Elder ring.
This seems inconsistent and on top of that the influence it actually recognizes is not the inital base ring but the base that got destroyed while using the
Last bumped on Jan 22, 2020, 1:29:49 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Bump
Furthermore, it's like people mentioned on reddit, and if you look at trade, does not matter who you destroyed, shaper is always left, elder right?

Meaning you could never get the elder?
bump
check out my hideout templates at https://hideoutshowcase.com/viewprofile/Noooberino/uploads
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
I thought GGG answered one of the post and said they are looking into it.

Just wait
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
I thought GGG answered one of the post and said they are looking into it.

Just wait

The one they responded was about the "Conqueror's Exalted orbs ignoring meta mods", not this issue (double influence shaper + elder) though.

This might not be consider as "bug" because it work as as mention in the POEwiki, but is it really a good design or intended, that's the question.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
Jagaimo wrote:
So I crafted a double influence Ring with Shaper and Elder Influence to use with Mark of the Shaper.

Looking at the wording, my "other Ring" should now be a Shaper AND Elder ring and therefore both bonuses should apply. But they don't. Only the Shaper bonus counts and it does not recognize it as an Elder ring.
This seems inconsistent and on top of that the influence it actually recognizes is not the inital base ring but the base that got destroyed while using the

Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
Jagaimo wrote:

Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.

I have a friend with this exact issue. Really discouraged after crafting and not having it work.
del
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Jan 22, 2020, 1:45:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info