Portals disappearing when I port out of map/ two instances of my hideout?

This issue has occurred twice already. I am in a map when I get a trade request. I accept the invite and the person travels to my hideout. I portal out of the map to go to my hideout, but no one is there. All my portals are gone and the person in my party is even in my hideout. When I click on the travel icon next to their portrait to my own hideout that I am in, I am tpd to the hideout where they are present. Why are there two versions of my hideout where the person is there and where no one is there, while also deleting all the map portals?
Last bumped on Jan 27, 2020, 1:38:23 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Just happened to me. T16 Dark Forest. Ported out to sell something and the portals disappeared.
because this game is full of bugs and crap, also ggg don't give a fuck about the player. it is all about microtransactions.
to me it also happend this bug. i guess they fix it next league or not
Just happened to me with Sirus. Opened portal with farm character, clicked the character selection button (it closed the game because of a second bug) and logged in with my boss killer character, guess what? portals were gone..xD nice game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info