[3.10] The highest DPS miner - 1.5 shapers per second

Just use kaom's tree and convert to 3.10 ofc we can use new cluster jewels
"
offimpulse wrote:
im a bit confused about mechanic. playstyle says - put 23 mines, detonate, wait 2 seconds(time to all mines expire) than start throwing again.
blast chain says 5 % more damage for each prior mine in detonation sequence. so i should start throwing new mines exactly after detonate to extend the chain, am i wrong?

so should i wait when 23 mines fully expire and then put new 23
or
should i place new mines till 23 immidiately after detonate at first time?

and also how you generate frenzy charges? i only see power charges but you took frenzy passives

I think I can answer this, reason is that tremor rods rearms the mines you just exploded and it takes a little to do so, and those mines count towards the mines limit, so it's useless to keep on launching that at that time, just set them off again and then restart.
Guys, what would be the best gem combination using a 5L Tremor Rod?

BL > Slower Projectiles > Inspiration > Controlled Destruction > ?
I 5 linked my tremor rod and I spent 120 chroms trying to get 2 g 3 blue, could not get it. So instead I just settled for 3 b 1 g and 1 r. Anyone have luck?
"
leethal wrote:
I 5 linked my tremor rod and I spent 120 chroms trying to get 2 g 3 blue, could not get it. So instead I just settled for 3 b 1 g and 1 r. Anyone have luck?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJscDAIhoec
the best bet to colour the tremor rod is to get 6x blue sockets. then go to uhh who is it...vorici in research? for white sockets. get him to put 2x white sockets
For 5L Tremor Rod it shouldn't matter, everything gets instakilled anyway! My build, tree and gems are all out of whack and it still kills bosses before they can even attack
Maybe a stupid question but how do I leech life in this build?
"
jabeleta wrote:
"
Nazerethh wrote:
"
and also how you generate frenzy charges? i only see power charges but you took frenzy passives

I second this^^ I see that we have Frenzy duration in the tree, but I have no idea how we generate frenzy charges.

Any idea on if this is a mistake? Or am I missing where the generation is?

wondering the same thing here...he didn't put bloodrage in skills setup and picked frenzy nodes? wtf

"
Yo, call me a noob, but where are the frenzy charges coming from?

"
Zoblefu wrote:

Additionally, the POB seems to pick up frenzy charges - what is generating the frenzy charges?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Charged_Mines_Support

Check the Arc setup on his PoB, I assume that's where the frenzy charges are coming, now why it's on the leveling setup, I have no idea.

"
DemiunN wrote:
Maybe a stupid question but how do I leech life in this build?

You don't.
Last edited by Basalto on Mar 15, 2020, 5:57:09 AM
Just beat Sirus on A6, I died 2 times just because I acted stupid. Good build, invested like ~3ex till now.

//sneak edit: just wasted 3 exas trying to 6 link a staff, kill me please
Last edited by crapp7y on Mar 15, 2020, 7:39:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info