[3.10] The highest DPS miner - 1.5 shapers per second

"
xHanako wrote:
"
To get maximum damage, you must place mines near the enemy to get the aura benefit from high impact, and you also must only detonate once to ensure that you get the longest possible chain to maximize damage from blast chain.
when i press once i only detonate like 10 mines from my 23 what do i do wrong? :/

i have the same problem xD
small question.. can we use skitter bots?
There is a post on Reddit which says that you can't reach Phase Acrobatics with Thread of Hope. At least the latest PoB shows this. https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fha2a0/is_this_an_intended_nerf_or_just_the_tree_being/
Maybe we will have to spend additional 3 points to get that.

"
ched_21h wrote:
There is a post on Reddit which says that you can't reach Phase Acrobatics with Thread of Hope. At least the latest PoB shows this. https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fha2a0/is_this_an_intended_nerf_or_just_the_tree_being/
Maybe we will have to spend additional 3 points to get that.

Confirmed a bug and will be fixed on release, see GGG response:

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fh7dyj/localidentitys_path_of_building_fork_v141581_310/fkc5kzc/
"
ysocalm wrote:
"
xHanako wrote:
"
To get maximum damage, you must place mines near the enemy to get the aura benefit from high impact, and you also must only detonate once to ensure that you get the longest possible chain to maximize damage from blast chain.
when i press once i only detonate like 10 mines from my 23 what do i do wrong? :/

i have the same problem xD

i am planing this build as my starter but i am a bit concerned about the recent posts related to mine chain etc. i also saw in the first pob (softocre version) you are using the detonate mine skill gem , but l8er on in your showcased gear etc its not showing up anymore , so my question is it neccesary or not in order to proc things right . i am asking this because i never played a miner. also you are using in the leveling pob not zelory but wrath , which one is the better one to start things with low gear state etc. early on? also one more question for gem progression while lvling: would it make sence to plug in slower proj. as soon as available or does the dmg of added cold/lighnting outweighs slower proj. until a certain point of progression? i am reading all posts to this build since days , sorry for bothering a reply would be super helpfull, ty in advance
Last edited by superlativer on Mar 13, 2020, 9:18:39 AM
the mine detonation sequence stuff doesn't matter. the build still does a fuck ton of damage. but what is screwing up the sequence is when the tremor rod staff effect kicks in and rearms the mines - it stops the sequence.

you can still prolong the sequence on its SECOND detonation after all the mines rearm. it still isn't as effective as any normal mines without tremor rod but it doesn't matter - this build does retarded damage no matter how you look at it.
"
xMustard wrote:
the mine detonation sequence stuff doesn't matter. the build still does a fuck ton of damage. but what is screwing up the sequence is when the tremor rod staff effect kicks in and rearms the mines - it stops the sequence.

you can still prolong the sequence on its SECOND detonation after all the mines rearm. it still isn't as effective as any normal mines without tremor rod but it doesn't matter - this build does retarded damage no matter how you look at it.

so without tremor it would be stronger as i understand?
i saw some guy on utube, just hitting detonate button everytime he drops a mine on uber elder fight, and he's using arc mine btw...so I GUESS, the sequential dmg doens't matter so much as we're thinking..ofc i could be wrong
Hello.

Im going to start off with this for the season.
Is it possible to make a littel better gem/lvl sektion, i mean wich gems to take in wich act while lvling?

"
superlativer wrote:
so without tremor it would be stronger as i understand?

not necessarily but it would probably be worth a test

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info