[3.9] [MSC] Tri-Curse Caustic Arrow Occultist - CA be Popping

If u want "interest "as you sayd, you must make a video for people to see how it works/kill.
I've played CA CI Occultist for some years now and I still like it very much. Even though it's not meta : clearspeed is good but not zoom-zoom, bossing is OK but not Berseker good.

Do you think Zealot's Oath is worth it ? Does it make a lot of difference for ES regen ?

My PoB : https://pastebin.com/ejVKMuZZ

- As you say, 6L on the chest is not necessary
- Legacy Soul Strike is just for luxury, I was able to do Uber Elder deathless several times with the normal version.

Recently, I've tried :

- Asenath's Gloves : good for Temp Chains and Blind. But we already have explode on Ascendancy. Very good in dangerous Delves.
- Asenath's Helmet : good to proc Curses while firing CA. Better for Atlas maps I think. I use Temp Chains and Despair atm.

Here is a video I've made in Delve (625).

Thx for the build !
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Last edited by rahsaan on Mar 4, 2020, 2:07:22 PM
"
rahsaan wrote:
Do you think Zealot's Oath is worth it ? Does it make a lot of difference for ES regen ?
Your POB already has Sorrow of the Divine that gives Zealot's Oath so I would imagine you can see if there's any difference between having it (flask up) and not having it (downtime).

Imo it's not worth pathing to it on the tree, it's only worth for Essence Drain builds because ED has a life regen built into the spell and you want to convert it into ES regen.

Other chaos abilities that don't have this property like bane or CA leave you with basic life regen that is usually so small that it's not worth pathing to Zealot's Oath when Occultist already has Vile bastion and often crazy amounts of energy shield recharge.

If you manage to start the recharge Wicked Ward guarantees I think 4 seconds of uninterrupted recharge which is usually more than enough to recharge it to full. It also cuts ES regen and leech in half, so both of them seem even less worth it especially on a build that doesn't have crazy potential of either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info