[3.9] Sidefx Shattering Steel - Shotguns are fun!

Aby suggest for passive for amulet ? I put gemini for budget but i dont think so...
This is a very useful guide! helped me a lot and I managed to min max this build to the best of my ability, time to move on for me!

Here is my gear:

If anyone is interested buying this set (excluding the pots and boots), let me know , I can prob sell all the gear for around 110 ex. I need funding for new builds XD
"
ripslyme00 wrote:
This is a very useful guide! helped me a lot and I managed to min max this build to the best of my ability, time to move on for me!

Here is my gear:

If anyone is interested buying this set (excluding the pots and boots), let me know , I can prob sell all the gear for around 110 ex. I need funding for new builds XD

I added this gear as the direction for min max version to the build on the guide. Gj for pushing it further.
Shattering steel is op, with this build its breeze.
Guys ez life, leap-leap-leap SHATTER SHATTER.

You can easily follow this build, great survi and dmg :)

Hello, quick question have you done the End game content with this build? How long it took to kill the big bosses?

Thanks!
"
InsomniaCL wrote:
Hello, quick question have you done the End game content with this build? How long it took to kill the big bosses?

Thanks!

I am no longer playing the league as i completed the challenges but yes. This build can shred all endgame content and Honestly really quick
Tried this build with some gear I had around, not using the most budget friendly gear nor is it optimised for this but it already feels stupid strong.

Gear

Nice one Sidefx, thanks for this!
Last edited by TheBearGame on Mar 1, 2020, 5:45:21 PM
As melee as this build may seems, melee damage doesn't really do anything for shattering steel, so there are some very minor improvements you could do to the tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info