unplayable on xbox.

what a crock of shit this game is right now. ggg on vacation so no patches, no server restarts... lag everywhere... thanks for ruining the holidays. i hope you feel awesome about it. oh and ggg thanks for flat out proving me correct when you lied about treating console just like you do pc players. they didnt have to wait for weeks to get a patch. they got it for christmas. we got told that we arnt good enough and dont spend enough money for you to treat console players like humans. once again thank you for ruining what little holiday fun some of us may have had.
Last bumped on Dec 30, 2019, 4:40:46 PM
"
>they didnt have to wait for weeks to get a patch

pc doesn't have a mandatory certification requirement for patches and can be rapidly hotfixed, GGG has zero control over certification for console versions.
"
itz TAXI wrote:
what a crock of shit this game is right now. ggg on vacation so no patches, no server restarts... lag everywhere... thanks for ruining the holidays. i hope you feel awesome about it. oh and ggg thanks for flat out proving me correct when you lied about treating console just like you do pc players. they didnt have to wait for weeks to get a patch. they got it for christmas. we got told that we arnt good enough and dont spend enough money for you to treat console players like humans. once again thank you for ruining what little holiday fun some of us may have had.

I agree that lag can be a bad thing, but it's not omnipresent. There are a number of causes that can be directly attributable to third-party issues, namely connection quality/bandwidth/local network issues.

Srsly... No foolin'... :)

BUT, there are also some game issues on console that can cause it, too. Video lag, despite "adaptive resolution" as well as hit/calc lag when a player has a build that forces updates so quickly nothing between them and the servers can keep up with them. Playing a minion necro with skellies/zombies/aura/golem/AG/etc last league on a Blight? LOLZ - It's a no go. For myself, I don't even do anything related to Blight.... cause it's a pile of garbage on the XBox One and not worth the deathfest.

Basically... Not every lag-related issue is directly GGG's fault. Check your stuff, first. And, before you might get defensive and tell me how uber your connection speed is and how you hacked into the Mars Orbiter and downloaded pics of the entire planet at native file resolution in the time it took to cut your fingernails... The numbers you get for connection speed, latency, and other quality issues need to be from the entire pipe and you're going to have to account for everything, including your own home network, from the console to GGG's servers. Period. Nothing less will do. When in doubt, call your ISP and ask them to help you troubleshoot your connection - That's what you pay them for. :)

PS - I've had some terrible lag issues in the past and it took some work to get things done which included several ISP techs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info