3.9 Physical Impale Wander 7M+ DPS

is there any particular reason you refuse to upload a clear video?

You do realise people are interested in mapping also yea?
Physical damage reduction is not equal more multiplier.
It's just the way to dealt with phys damage reduction on maps
"
AsianOne wrote:
Any leveling tips?

generic speed + elemental dmg gear will do fine. ROA + barrage

clear video is in the main thread, just skip ahead. or you can watch @ ttv/aphromatic
Hi,

Thanks for that build, but i have a question, how much do you think it would take to get started.

Thanks have good day !
you can just get a tacati wand with phys damage and phys as extra chaos then a t2 flat phys roll for about 50c and craft attack speed. That will get you speeding through white maps.

getting things like tailwind and/or elusive on boots, getting crit chance on chest (and/or explosions), getting gloves with attack crit implicit and life/res will cost you multiple exalts each.

I tried crafting a similar wand with jagged/serrated/corroded/prismatic (to block chaos and elemental) and tried with jagged/serrated/sanctified but it's a lot of exalts and no luck hitting those hunter %phys/pierce and -% phys damage reduction mods.

Trying to get a tacati wand and slam hunter mods would be even more difficult.

Okay so I crafted a fair amount of gear.. my weapon sucks beyond belief. I attempted crafting one no luck. Any suggestions? Mirror is out-of-question atm.

Everything looks pretty solid. My question is where are you getting pierce? If you don't have it on your tree, you should take it for sure. The clear will feel MUCH better with the +2 pierce. I just don't grab it, because it's on the wand.

Also, how does it feel? Your gear seems solid. I suggest getting a +2 or +3% socketed attacks have crit helmet if you feel like your KB crit is low.
I definitely need more levels. However, it feels pretty good.. the single target is insane if you can get on top of them without getting 1 shot ( im only 3700 life atm ) even without the pierce on wand or in tree. I forgot to throw the divine craft on helm for +1 and aoe also

edit; Im talking about juiced t15/16s also.
Last edited by Abberath_ on Jan 2, 2020, 3:02:49 PM
Awesome, that is good to hear.

So i was attempting to make a build similar to this in metamorph but im having a lot of trouble scaling damage would you mind looking at my pob and tell me what im doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/7MXuEDhm

my kb is only 3link atm because im having trouble coloring my helmet. i'm considering switching to Marylene's once i can color a loreweave and get rings with added phys dmg and crit chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info