[3.9] Loate's "This Is Fine" EA Ignite Raider build guide (Shaper/UElder/UAtziri/Awakener8)

Do we need accuracy at all? I'm a little foggy on how that mechanic would work with explosive arrow. If we don't need accuracy, would it be better to take Berserking instead of Acuity? 18% attack speed vs ~13.
"
thebiggdonkey wrote:
Do we need accuracy at all? I'm a little foggy on how that mechanic would work with explosive arrow. If we don't need accuracy, would it be better to take Berserking instead of Acuity? 18% attack speed vs ~13.

Yeah you need accuracy, otherwise a miss means that fuse goes past the target (which is fine on trash but not great for bosses). With the amount of Dex we get from the passive tree, plus Precision, Acuity’s much better bang for your buck than Berserking.

Of course, if you want to go full glass cannon, you could drop three life nodes and take both.
Last edited by Loate on Jan 13, 2020, 12:24:12 AM
Hey folks,
Awesome build guide, I wanted to try ea this season and try to build mself, but I saw your guide and it's a blast.
I'm a bit helpless what to upgrade next, I think about awekening gmp or some Juic tailwind boots, on the other hand give it any way to stack more chaos resist? I feel like. This league chaos resist helps a lot
Ideally you'd want Tailwind + Elusive boots with Life, Movespeed, and chaos resist, but that's going to be suuuuuuper pricey. There's also some room to add chaos resist to the amulet as well, but again, it's not going to be cheap getting it with a high life roll.

If you're running Kaom's for your chest, you could also potentially drop Grace for Purity of Elements + Watcher's Eye combo that gives you chaos resist, but I'm not sure losing that much evasion would be worth the tradeoff.

Otherwise, your big upgrades are going to be getting Awakened GMP, an additional arrow quiver that also has corrupted additional arrow, and a corrupted Quill Rain with additional arrow.

that are so my best items, the amu i will not gonna change, is brutal :D
but yeah otherwise chaos resist will be hard, i think i go for A-GMP for now
Yeah, I wouldn't change that amulet, two gem levels is really darn nice.
What should be the gems for fast map clear?...
"
Vyr75 wrote:
What should be the gems for fast map clear?...

Same as in the guide - EA>GMP>Barrage>Combustion>Ignite Prolif>Deadly Ailments. Your clear speed is always going to be limited by the fuse timer, so you should basically be running through packs and letting off a small burst in the middle of each one, then only turning back if there's something to loot. As your gear gets better, the smaller the burst required to wipe the pack.
hey, thanks so much...
heey, love the build what upgrades should i go for next

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info