[3.10] ED + Contagion Max Block CI Trickster | 1+M DPS | All Content | Super Tanky | Awakener Farmer

Seen a number of people ask with no answer and I'm curious myself how to craft the wand for this build. Someone able to enlighten us?
"
Booguh wrote:
Seen a number of people ask with no answer and I'm curious myself how to craft the wand for this build. Someone able to enlighten us?

I personally tried to spam aberrant fossil alone without succes.
I don't think there is another way to craft it efficiently.
Altération + multicraft seems difficult as we need both "chaos damage over time" and "+1 level to chaos skill".

The only advice to make it easier is to use a low level wand as it will reduce the pool of mods available, making the needed mod (no lvl restriction for +1 lvl chaos skill gems) easier to find by fossil spam.
But you will loose a lot of spell damage on the implicit and also a lot a chaos damage multiplier (T5 lvl 4, t4 lvl 12, t3 lvl36, t2 lvl 64, t1 lvl 78) because item level is lower.
I personnaly dont like this option, but I saw a lot af this kind of wand on the market for 3-4 exalted orb.

i've done almost all content awakening lvl 8, including +3lvl T16 map and multiple sirus with this wand (3ex). At the end maybe the tier of mod on the wand is not that much important even if higher is better

Last edited by Jomosmo on Jan 15, 2020, 12:14:12 PM
Hello guys,
my build is now a little mix of Belvince and mbXtreme. This is my second character in poe so I'm not that much experienced player right now. Could you please advise me in some question and my build? First thing is to improve my DPS, survivability is good enough I think. Right now I'm trying to get all watchstones in my Atlas.

What item I should change? Thinking about Wand to get similar with higher chaos damage and +1 chaos gem socket and gloves to have chaos damage over time. Second thing is shield with higher %recovery and more mana shield. Next item should be boots? At this moment I have 14 exalts so wanted to find something best price/quality purchase :)

Is spell damage affect my chaos damage/dot? Should I have this high % in my build?

My shield is 6k at this moment

Last edited by mefistofx on Jan 17, 2020, 1:47:15 PM
Can someone assist please? Looking for some advice
"
mefistofx wrote:
Hello guys,
my build is now a little mix of Belvince and mbXtreme. This is my second character in poe so I'm not that much experienced player right now. Could you please advise me in some question and my build? First thing is to improve my DPS, survivability is good enough I think. Right now I'm trying to get all watchstones in my Atlas.

What item I should change? Thinking about Wand to get similar with higher chaos damage and +1 chaos gem socket and gloves to have chaos damage over time. Second thing is shield with higher %recovery and more mana shield. Next item should be boots? At this moment I have 14 exalts so wanted to find something best price/quality purchase :)

Is spell damage affect my chaos damage/dot? Should I have this high % in my build?

My shield is 6k at this moment

Actually i didn't try this version of the build (shavronne + chayula amulet), so maybe my advice wont be so accurate.

Anyway, regarding dps the main mod to focus on is "+1 lvl to all chaos/intelligence skill gems" available on weapon, amulet and shield. Most of the dps come from the level of your Essence Drain gems so if you can aford a lvl21 it will boost your dps significantly. Same thing for empower if you can afford a lvl4 you will have a great dps increase as if you can find a corrupted chest with +2 lvl to duration/aoe/spell gems.
Then you have +% chaos damage over time available on weapon (but really expensive for T1 + +1 lvl to gems) and gloves and watcher's eye
And finally the delve mod "ennemies have -9% choas resistance" on helmet is also a significant boost to dps.
You can also use vaal rigtheous fire when you need a dps burst against bosses (+29% spell damage)
You could also use a sulphur flask for damage increase + consecatred ground

About spell damage it actually scales with essence drain so it is normal to have that much spell damage in tree.

I hope that will help, you can check my character if you need advice.
Hi, was wondering why we are not using the Ghost reaver passive, does it not work with this setup, not sure about the mechanic ?

Thank you
"
lotharis wrote:
Hi, was wondering why we are not using the Ghost reaver passive, does it not work with this setup, not sure about the mechanic ?

Thank you
I don't think essence drain's "lifesteal" effect counts as leech, the tooltip says "Regenerate 0.5% of Debuff Damage as Life" so I'd be more inclined to believe Zealot's Oath could affect it rather than Ghost Reaver.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
lotharis wrote:

Thank you
I don't think essence drain's "lifesteal" effect counts as leech, the tooltip says "Regenerate 0.5% of Debuff Damage as Life" so I'd be more inclined to believe Zealot's Oath could affect it rather than Ghost Reaver.

^this is 100% correct, ED's "leech" is in fact a life regeneration, which makes zealoth's oath that powerful with high ES

Greetings
Belvince
Thank you both very much! Makes sense now :)
This is very strong build, by mapping T14-16 (awake 6atm), I am at 96.5lvl, this build is really tanky (8.2k ES with high block)
My current gear, any ideas where to improve?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info