[10.3] ImVeryKind's "The Demigod" Build (RF,PA,TS)

Introduction

This build took me a while to put together. It has a high damage output and its very tanky. Note that all skills will synergize pretty well.
I actually played more with the numbers, as with the game. I tried several mechanics of this game and read a lot of wiki pages/guides/forum post. I come to the conclusion, that Righteous Fire brings the best benefits, since it gives a multiplicative damageboost and spare us a lot of Nodes to prepare for Defence. Sadly i realized, that its really expensive and it will take me several weeks to farm for it and maybe put it in the Build of the Week ^^". Because i dont have every piece i need, i cant give you a fine tuned version of it. Yet, i couldnt resist to share it with you guys.
I will give you a brief summary on how its work and will add more explicit content when i have time.

Brief summary

We take Zealots Oath, so our Life regeneration applies to Energy shield Regeneration. We take a lot of ES nodes, ES Armour and reduce the damage from RF with Fire resistance. Elemental Adaption and Purity will increase the cap to Elemental Resist slightly above 80%. The tree will deliver 70% Elemental Resistance.
With the unique Item The Covenant we can use Blood Magic. We use it to cast Determination, Purify and Vitality (all with Reduced Mana) to Reserve Life instead of Mana. After that we switch the Armour to Shavronne's Wrappings, that will protect our HP and all damage will finally put on Energy Shield. With low Life the Keystone Pain Attunment will give us a 30% multiplier to damage.
Our attack skill will be Freezing Pulse. We make use of the Keystone Ghost Reaver, so with Life Leech linked Freezing Pulse will heal us while we deal Damage.

Now to the defence. We will try to get as much as Block Chance as we can get. My build has currenty 32% additional Blockchance. With 32% Blockchance from the Shield and additional 5,2% from Tempest Shield we will have 69,2% Blockchance. That is nearly 3 Block out of 4! Since we are on Low Life we will use the unique Shield Daresso's Courage. With this, we will have 75% Blockchance to Spells. Thats exactly 3 Spellblock out of 4! Now we need only to deal with 1/4 of Spell/Attacks that hit us. For the rest we have Evasion (from Shield, Dex Nodes and Grace cast on our Mana). Since Evasion checks before all other defensive checks, even a little chance to Evade will have a significant impact of the Hits that will succsessfull land on us (10% Evasion means 90% get trough and will multiplied with Blockchance). Armour (provided from Granite flask, Shield and Molten Shell) will reduce the physical potion of the Damage and Elemental Resist will reduce Elemental damage.
Armour/Evasion from Shield will increased by 90% from passive and then 104% Armour from Ar/Es nodes and up to 40% from Determination, 50% Evsion from Nodes and up to 1,344 Es from Grace. The best part is, that Chaos Damage is bound to projectiles or Spells, that means we will block chaos Damage from 3 out of 4 too! And through the passive we get 24% Chaos resist too. But you should know that Poison Cloud cant be evaded.
To avoid to get Stunblocked we use Eye of Chauya that gives us Stun immunity. Now to the the best part: The Tempest Shield. Each block will activate Tempest shield. Tempest Shield's effect will increased by Inner Force, Pain Attunment and Righteous Fire Buff! We will deal passivly great additional damage while we dealing activly huge damage with Freezing Puls. And the best part of it? We will link Life Leech on Temperst Shield! It really works. So in Conclusion: We will block all damage 3 out of 4, while the blocked attack dont deal damage to us but we do to them and greatly regenerate our Energy Shield and with high critchance we will shock them :)

Gems
Coming Soon

Btw i will add Cold to Fire on Freezing pulse. It will left the Cold Damage with up tp 66% but thanks to PA and RA its enought to Chill and Freeze, while 44% of the overall damage (increase from passive nodes and PA/RA) will increased again with passive Nodes and PA/RA. Example:

30% Elemental Damage, we deal 100 Cold Damage

(100+100*30%)*1.88*1.3 = 317 Cold Damage

Sum: 317 Damage out of 100

With CtF

317*0,66 = 209,7 Cold Damage
(317*0,44 + 317*0,44*30%)*1.88*1.3 = 443.2 Fire Damage

Sum: 209.7 Cold Damage + 443.2 Fire Damage = 652,9 Damage out of 100

and think about the Burn Damage.

The Build
IGN: PuryFIre
Last edited by Imverykind on Mar 19, 2013, 5:49:45 AM
good luck gearing for that brO
"there is no spoone" - The Matricks
in dmg calculation, don't mutiply RF PA twice and left cold dmg is 34%.
Last edited by ayya on Mar 19, 2013, 8:11:33 AM
FP is a bad choice for this, cause u must stand near to enemys. And the frezing prevents enemys from hiting you.

Bevore u have Shavronne's Wrappings this build will be frustrating in maps.

My tips:
-use a not cold dmg based skill
-use elemental proliferation in tempest shild
-skill the shock passive nodes( if you not already have)
-forget about burn dmg if you use FP/CTF. It will deal like 50 dps.
-try Springleave
-Molten shell
IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
Last edited by IsodorRodosi on Mar 19, 2013, 9:24:51 AM
"
ayya wrote:
in dmg calculation, don't mutiply RF PA twice and left cold dmg is 34%.

Yes, you are right it 34%, but to my defence it was really late when i calculated it. I thought, that all bonuses will apply again if you convert damage. Maybe its not the case with multiplier. I will later correct it.

"
IsodorRodosi wrote:
FP is a bad choice for this, cause u must stand near to enemys. And the frezing prevents enemys from hiting you.

Bevore u have Shavronne's Wrappings this build will be frustrating in maps.

My tips:
-use a not cold dmg based skill
-use elemental proliferation in tempest shild
-skill the shock passive nodes( if you not already have)
-forget about burn dmg if you use FP/CTF. It will deal like 50 dps.
-try Springleave
-Molten shell

The problem with Tempest Shield is, that it reserves Mana. I have considerd Elemental proliferation, but for now the multipler is too much. Shock is already skilled. Cold damage should freeze the enemy and thats good. The main prupose on Tempest shield is defensive. I virtually expand my Energyshield Pool while avoiding damage and deal some. I dont intent to fully get the benefit from it. Molten Shell is already in the Rooster ^^. Springleave will not give me Spell Block. CtF was a consideration, maybe i will change it, if the multiplicator doesnt apply double on the damage.
IGN: PuryFIre
Last edited by Imverykind on Mar 19, 2013, 1:59:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info