Have you EVER found a rare worth selling?

Worth selling as in worth at least 1ex. (0.5ex if you're not very good at the game.)

So this league instead of doing the unid chaos recipe with 5 dedicated stash tabs, I've been id'ing every rare with a decent ilvl.

Results?

Maybe 1000+ wisdom scolls down the DRAIN. I would've made AT LEAST 3ex from all the unid chaos recipes.
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2020, 3:26:37 AM
Well somebody finds all that gear I buy. I'm too lazy to look at them all, I'm sure I've vendored some really good gear.
Not sure why you are counting wisdom scrolls as a waste, though. How else would I get all those alts? I'm sure I use multiple thousands every league, id-ing gear and vendoring it without even a glance.
Also, you only need one stash tab to make hundreds of chaos via the recipe. I usually put together three sets at a time for chaos and sell the rest for alts and alcs.
I'm not """COUNTING""" wisdom scrolls. I can merely recall roughly how many I've used because my INTELLIGENCE is higher than yours...

ALSO... it is MUCH quicker with 5 tabs. TRUST ME.
Multiple times this league alone.

Sold a claw for 2ex as it dropped
Sold a foil for 2.5ex as it dropped

Sold MANY rings/Ammy's for 20-100c

That recipe is a noob trap.
All these influence items are rare you know. Of course you sell them
Yes multiple in fact. But to be honest, you will have to ID a metric ton of rares to find really good ones.

Since last year I keep a thread where I post screenshots of all my trades (well I do tend to forget to take that screen a lot though):

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2521084/page/7
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Best I found was a jeweled foil with T1 %phys, T2 flat phys, T1 attack speed (back in like...3.4?). It may have had a stat stick conversion on it too, but I know it had just an open prefix. It sold for many many exalts, but I can't remember the number anymore.

In 2200 hours, that's the only HUGE sale I've had from a drop, but plenty of 20c-2ex sales too.
I do chaos recipe over and over...so I rarely find any rares to sell...

I do not really have time to check all the builds and what they need to function so that gutters my knowledge in selling rares.

Pretty much I do not bother with rares unless they are 3 res / high life roll or a good base that I usually identify.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info