[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

"
mschultz32 wrote:
Is witchfire brew old news? I'm not seeing it on the various PoBs. I know we get the despair in other means, but is the damage not worth it over say a granite flask?


Witchfire is still good for tr imo. It's like you go melee anyway, lol.

CA uses the range much more, so you don't get close enough for it to be applied.
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Hasunic wrote:
I'm unsure if you lose the elusive as fast as u get it.
I played with the cluster that gave it last season and it's a decent burst of movement speed, felt more impactful than onslaught procs from the abyss jewel. Value of dodge hard to rate, but I remember doing 1 map with unsocketed cluster that gave me elusive cuz I had culling strike cluster in that socket for some boss challenge, and damn, it felt horrible, so I'm planning to 100% spec it again.

If it doesn't cancel itself, it is worth.

Contrary to withering step that explicitly says it cancels itself when you use any ability, it the no witness version stays with you for the whole duration, just with diminishing power.

I think it's great on non crit specs that can't get good value from elusive boot mod.


If it doesn't cancel itself, it's definently worth it. I 100% assumed it would cancel itself.
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
Last edited by Hasunic on Jun 18, 2020, 12:43:03 AM
"
Hasunic wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:
I played with the cluster that gave it last season and it's a decent burst of movement speed, felt more impactful than onslaught procs from the abyss jewel. Value of dodge hard to rate, but I remember doing 1 map with unsocketed cluster that gave me elusive cuz I had culling strike cluster in that socket for some boss challenge, and damn, it felt horrible, so I'm planning to 100% spec it again.

If it doesn't cancel itself, it is worth.

Contrary to withering step that explicitly says it cancels itself when you use any ability, it the no witness version stays with you for the whole duration, just with diminishing power.

I think it's great on non crit specs that can't get good value from elusive boot mod.


If it doesn't cancel itself, it's definently worth it. I 100% assumed it would cancel itself.


Wow, as did I. Thanks Viktranka!
Was the TR setup used solely for Endgame bosses... Watched the speed run to Act 10 never saw TR used
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Hasunic wrote:
I'm unsure if you lose the elusive as fast as u get it.
I played with the cluster that gave it last season and it's a decent burst of movement speed, felt more impactful than onslaught procs from the abyss jewel. Value of dodge hard to rate, but I remember doing 1 map with unsocketed cluster that gave me elusive cuz I had culling strike cluster in that socket for some boss challenge, and damn, it felt horrible, so I'm planning to 100% spec it again.

If it doesn't cancel itself, it is worth.

Contrary to withering step that explicitly says it cancels itself when you use any ability, it the no witness version stays with you for the whole duration, just with diminishing power.

I think it's great on non crit specs that can't get good value from elusive boot mod.


In the speed run I think I used TR balista totems :D
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
Still good at 3.11? I dont have enough time to check all balance changes, but really like how looks this build
"
kabytos wrote:
Still good at 3.11? I dont have enough time to check all balance changes, but really like how looks this build


Yeah it will work
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
Dont know why, but after entering your pastebin in pob have a InFront error tab
"
kabytos wrote:
Dont know why, but after entering your pastebin in pob have a InFront error tab


Are you using the PoB community fork?

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding
So I did a few testruns till mid A3 and watched some of your latest practice runs, Hasunic.

Quick question: Do you recommend GGG CA and GGG TR for leveling, or would you go for the GGG CA and TR on a spell Totem GGR (later A3 then GGGG & GGGR)?
It felt like CA was better for clearing and running with Mirrage Archer & Void Manipulation and using the TR with Spell Totem & Void Manipulation for bosses or essence monsters.

Never played TR/ CA before, so sorry if this question is kinda stupid :)
Last edited by morfer on Jun 18, 2020, 4:25:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info