[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Ruxxe wrote:
How much of a boost is Unnatural Instinct? It's running 15 ex right now so curious if it's worth that kind of investment.
4% to get frenzy charge on kill? not a lot of dps boost

power charges don't do much for this build

9% life 15% es and 4% chance to get endurance charge on kill? wouldn't pay 15 ex for that

a good watcher's eye is probably a better overall investment, unless you have everything and you're just buying luxury upgrades

Thanks for the reply! I'll look into a better Watcher's Eye first - right now I just have the single "Unaffected by bleeding while effected by Malevolence" mod, so I could definitely upgrade there.
"
Ruxxe wrote:
Thanks for the reply! I'll look into a better Watcher's Eye first - right now I just have the single "Unaffected by bleeding while effected by Malevolence" mod, so I could definitely upgrade there.
Tbh I just looked now and you don't have a +3 bow yet, so that should probably your first currency sink.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Ruxxe wrote:
Tbh I just looked now and you don't have a +3 bow yet, so that should probably your first currency sink.

Literally just hit this a few minutes ago. It lacks the DoT multi, but it has +1 and T1 Attack Speed. Worth the multimod?

Darn. I thought I'd lucked into a good roll. So goal #1 is hit DoT multi, then go from there, right? Is the attack speed super important, or is that just an added bonus if you hit it?
Just landed this. Hit the multi and then got the +1 on the augment. I doubt the mana leech is very good, but is this better? Worthy of a multimod?

"
Ruxxe wrote:
Darn. I thought I'd lucked into a good roll. So goal #1 is hit DoT multi, then go from there, right? Is the attack speed super important, or is that just an added bonus if you hit it?

The goal is to alt into dot multi or atk speed, craft trash prefix at bench if there isn't a prefix, then regal into atk speed or dot multi. You can 100% guarantee all the mods after that. Dot multi is the rarer of the two mods for what it's worth.

Ilvl 82 is best for this particular bow. Must be uninfluenced. If you happen to accidentally hit dot multi and +1 arrows, or even +2 arrows (very rare), you should finish the bow and sell it. That combination is valuable as well and shouldn't be rolled past.

As far as your bow there, you can't finish it as is. You have a bad prefix which means you can't craft the remaining desired prefixes (+2 support gems, + chaos dot multi). Your only option is to beastcraft remove prefix add suffix and pray it removes leech and adds attack speed or +arrows. That beast will cost like 10-20c but given how many alts it takes to hit t1 dot multi I'd probably still try it myself.
@Rhaolith

+ gems on your amulet seems like the biggest upgrade

getting despair on hit is huge too - I'm using corrupted shaper's touch which are relatively cheap compared to a good ring with despair and - mana

@Ruxxe

FWIW I prefer t1 attack speed over t1 dot since it's local attack speed
GMT -7:00 PST
Last edited by nosl1w on Apr 9, 2020, 4:21:52 AM
Is this a good base to multicraft?or should i reimprint and try for another reroll?
"
Rhaolith wrote:
"
Ruxxe wrote:

The goal is to alt into dot multi or atk speed, craft trash prefix at bench if there isn't a prefix, then regal into atk speed or dot multi. You can 100% guarantee all the mods after that. Dot multi is the rarer of the two mods for what it's worth.

Ilvl 82 is best for this particular bow. Must be uninfluenced. If you happen to accidentally hit dot multi and +1 arrows, or even +2 arrows (very rare), you should finish the bow and sell it. That combination is valuable as well and shouldn't be rolled past.

As far as your bow there, you can't finish it as is. You have a bad prefix which means you can't craft the remaining desired prefixes (+2 support gems, + chaos dot multi). Your only option is to beastcraft remove prefix add suffix and pray it removes leech and adds attack speed or +arrows. That beast will cost like 10-20c but given how many alts it takes to hit t1 dot multi I'd probably still try it myself.

Thanks for the detailed tips! Unfortunately I missed on the beastcraft so I had to scour and start again. Le sigh. I have some ex to fund a massive alt spam-fest, but is there a point after which it's easier to simply buy the finished bow?
Few questions:

Is the +1 TR enchant providing significant damage or better off doing the +1 arrow dot quiver?

Tested fossil combos in standard like 1k chaos worth never hit DOT multi with aps or arrows so assuming RNG is the only way there?

Explode chest vs sadist garb are they phys explosions big enough? Do you have a video showing the clear with phys explode?

Going to test this build after I finish 40/40 looks like a strong starter for leagues to come barring trickster nerfs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info