Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

Hey Hasunic,

I'd like to vouch for you in the first place - exzellent and trustworthy craftig! <3

I really love this build currently 85 and in yellow maps without any heavy investment.

Did you ever consider a CI variant of this? would that be anything achievable - maybe with the new cluster jewels?

I found there are some insane ES jools as well as some very nice chaos ones

Also how do you deal with bleeds?

Keep the good work up :)
Last edited by ttomcatto on Mar 19, 2020, 12:05:04 PM
Hi, im have so little single target dps. Is it normal?
Does the iLVL of the bow matter for crafting what we need?
Can i just buy a cheap 6 link iLVL 50 shortbow?
Best build I've ever played, thank you Hasunic for sharing. I went straight into high tier mapping without any trouble. It has the best progression I've ever seen in a build.

Takes like 3-4 hours to farm up a 6 link bow and you can buy yourself a cheap 6 link armor and voila you're halfway ready to go at high tier maps.

The crafting makes this build so damn good. Thank you for sharing your crafting tips, but I don't know how to progress from here.

I'm really new to crafting, so I've just used the Fossil combination on this bow and it turned okay but nothing like your bow though.

How do I go from here now? I've seen your video but I don't get how you only had 3 mods from when you started.
Hey, can anybody explain me why we are using TR and CA? im using only TR at the moment and im doing pretty fine, btw thx for the build i love it so far

Spoiler

First off. The reason why I dont use a ilvl 50 short bow for crafting is it can't be crafted with corroded + metallic + jagged for +2 bow / +1 gem, because it's to low ilvl.
Furthermore to be able to roll T1 dot multi, it has to be atleast ilvl 82.

People have been struggling in which over they should upgrade their gears, so I'll just post what I did this league.

I did ALOT of chaos recipe at league start, because I am insanely fast at this while I complete most of the atlas in T1-T5, only progressing when I get watchstones.

I bought divination cards for a imperial bow, which I then used fossils to craft. This cost me about 50 chaos at leaguestart, because fossils were cheap.
I later flipped the bow for 2.5 exalt.

After that I bought a cheap Restless Ward for 1c, which I used a 4link TR in... I sometimes switched my TR with CA for some bosses.

I proceeded to try and 6link a thicket bow, which I crafted so I had my endgame bow. I knew this bow wouldnt devalue in price, while influenced Amulets, Quivers etc. would fall in price. I got a bit lucky in this step, and It could have been much more expensive.

I then attempted to kill uber atziri myself for the helmet, at this point the map cost me 10 c to create, so that was a cheap helmet upgrade.

I bought a hunter agate amulet and crafted for +1 with lots of aberrant fossils.
I later tried to upgrade this again and hit +1 chaos gems and +16% chaos dot multi. This took me about 100 aberrant fossils.

I bought a cheap shitty hunter quiver and crafted with pristine + aberrant for life and chaos dot multi. I hit a T2 chaos dot multi and a T1 life + some pierce, which was nice to me. I was happy with this bow for a while.

AFter that I tried to craft something I would realy like. A T1-T3 Life roll, T1 chaos dot roll, T1-T4 chaos resistance and free suffix, so I could craft hybrid resistance ele/chaos. This took me about 400-500 chaos in fossils.

The boots I bought as is for 8 c and multimodded. I just searched for the str and some resistance + T1 life and 2 free prefixes.

when I tried to upgrade my armour, I was using 100s of dense fossils, but I newer could hit very high ES with a free prefix. I ended up alterationcrafting for 3 good rolls + multicraft for resistance and 10% life as ES.

Before I went for upgrades, I was just using shit I found on the ground.

Lastly I went for the despair on hit ring and a 2nd ring to fit the resistance Issues I had.
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
One thing I noticed: there's an ABSOLUTELY HUGE jump in damage when you start adding levels to the main skill. Went from a 21 CA to a 25 CA after getting a really mediocre bow (+1 to socketed gems), a nice hunter amulet (+1 to chaos gems) and just a mediocre lv 2 Empower (that gets to lv 3 and +2 to gems on the bow). The damage almost tripled.

Also just saw the tip about the +80% stun avoidance enchant on boots. Stuns are pretty much the only thing messing me up right now, defense-wise, so that's great.

Other than that, smooth sailing, just gotta get lucky with drops. But as my first ever bow build (and second ever chaos dmg build), it's a godsend. Kudos to Hasunic.
"
leafyr0kr wrote:
One thing I noticed: there's an ABSOLUTELY HUGE jump in damage when you start adding levels to the main skill. Went from a 21 CA to a 25 CA after getting a really mediocre bow (+1 to socketed gems), a nice hunter amulet (+1 to chaos gems) and just a mediocre lv 2 Empower (that gets to lv 3 and +2 to gems on the bow). The damage almost tripled.

Also just saw the tip about the +80% stun avoidance enchant on boots. Stuns are pretty much the only thing messing me up right now, defense-wise, so that's great.

Other than that, smooth sailing, just gotta get lucky with drops. But as my first ever bow build (and second ever chaos dmg build), it's a godsend. Kudos to Hasunic.

I think you should be stun immune when you have Escape Artist (when u have es). I was a little exhaused and played some flicker yesterday and thats when i was reminded stun exists in this game, cause my Trickster never gets stunned :D
Hey, thanx for the great build and guide. Maybe a stupid question, but why aren't you using 2x bows, i.e TR for mapping and CA for single target, and swapping for boss fights?
I like lvling gems in the offhand and I'm using 2x 6link right now. It works great and extra damage on bosses and tr on hard rare mobs that spawn In the map
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info