Guardian League Season I [FREE ENTRY+MTX Prizes!]: Full Length Metamorph League with Modifiers

"
Thanks for accepting me, totally wish I coulda started on the start date. Maybe next time ill be around for the launch.

Of course :)

And if this Season ends before Metamorph is over, we'll have a short hold-over Season 1.5; and then the next Season will likely start at the same time as the official new League (though we'll still hold a vote to make sure that is what everyone wants, I'm just speculating here).
Hi, keen to join and can donate. hit me up in game please
Potentially myself and mate would like to join* but it is currently full. Willing to crowdfund.
Last edited by BioShredder on Jan 5, 2020, 5:06:22 PM
Hey I'd love to join if i can
"
Hi, keen to join and can donate. hit me up in game please

We currently have open slots, I'll PM you an invite.

"
Potentially myself and mate would like to join* but it is currently full. Willing to crowdfund.

I've already accepted you, but as always crowdfunding is appreciated as it helps the League grow and thrive :)

"
Hey I'd love to join if i can

Looks like you've already been accepted, look forward to seeing you in game :)
Last edited by DerekC1990 on Jan 6, 2020, 2:29:07 PM
We're still accepting new applicants. If you are interested in joining please post here, and let us know whether you can help crowd-fund (10 points ideally) additional slots.

Thanks a ton :D
i will join if you got any mods... pref only white and unique drops
"
i will join if you got any mods... pref only white and unique drops

Sadly we do not, as this is the first Season of Guardian League and we're based around the concept of building a strong community. Instead of just picking mods ourselves, we're going to allow of user base to vote on which mods they would like to see added in the next Season :)
A big congratulations to RaPsKa, our first member to reach level 95 on their Necromancer named Witcher_GL!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info