[3.9] Summon Carrion Golem Build - Necromancer Witch - League Starter/Budget

Physical Summon Carrion Golem build is a cheap build but you need some unique jewels and those are might be expensive for league starter build.
I was level 85 while recording this and my gems are not even 20 level. I know that dps is not good enough for end game bosses but still playable. I also played this build last season if you wanna check it out: https://youtu.be/q3vBzX23Uhw

5 Golem, 9 Zombie, 3 Spectre and Skeletons

Raise Spectre choice: Undying Evangelists provide proximity shields, with reasonable uptime, rendering you immune to long ranged enemies. They can be picked up in either level of the Sceptre of God.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/FzPLE2ua


Kill all for bandit


Shaper Kill(3.9): https://youtu.be/qxuxo9sF_uY







Mandatory jewels:

1x Primordial Might
2x Primordial Harmony
1x The Anima Stone


Gem Setup:


Vaal Summon Skeletons - Feeding Frenzy - Minion Damage - Minion Speed


Raise Spectre - Raise Zombie - Meat Shield - Minion Life


Convocation
Phase Run
Flame Dash


Summon Carrion Golem - Brutality - Multistrike - Melee Physical Damage - Minion Damage - Ruthless


Flesh Offering(Level 8) - Cast when Damage Taken(Level 5) - Immortal Call(Level 7) - Vulnerability (Level 6)


War Banner
Pride
Flesh and Stone

Last edited by mehmetbozlak on Dec 23, 2019, 4:54:01 PM
Last bumped on Dec 26, 2019, 10:55:46 AM
I use 2 of this daggers. Very strong and cheap if you want to start with carrion golem
"
youngjuzell wrote:
I use 2 of this daggers. Very strong and cheap if you want to start with carrion golem


Are you playing elementalist ? Because we need clayshaper for +1 golem
why not 2 X clayshapers ? and how do you get 5 golems without 2 clayshapers ?
Last edited by Yllinka on Dec 26, 2019, 7:55:51 AM
"
mehmetbozlak wrote:
"
youngjuzell wrote:
I use 2 of this daggers. Very strong and cheap if you want to start with carrion golem


Are you playing elementalist ? Because we need clayshaper for +1 golem


I play 4 golems. Elementalist has nothing to defense
"
Yllinka wrote:
why not 2 X clayshapers ? and how do you get 5 golems without 2 clayshapers ?


You can use 2 clayshapers it's totally fine but i like getting charges from shield. +1 golem from clayshaper, +1 from skill tree, +2 from unique jewels(1x Primordial Might 2x Primordial Harmony 1x The Anima Stone)
"
youngjuzell wrote:
"
mehmetbozlak wrote:
"
youngjuzell wrote:
I use 2 of this daggers. Very strong and cheap if you want to start with carrion golem


Are you playing elementalist ? Because we need clayshaper for +1 golem


I play 4 golems. Elementalist has nothing to defense


Elementalist has elemental damage immune but i like necro better. I think 4 golems still fine it's entirely up to your playstyle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info