PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

current set up, only just hitting maps. Anything I should be looking to upgrade? Waiting for guildy to come online to get the helmet craft and the better ring craft
But... but... I want to play Deadeye this league!!! Should I?

Anyone can explain me this ?
Last edited by KilM on Dec 25, 2019, 8:37:58 AM
Looks great. Is this build fast enough for general mapping, or is it primarily focused on bosses?
"
koka wrote:
Looks great. Is this build fast enough for general mapping, or is it primarily focused on bosses?

I'll upload a clip of a map run after the holidays. Its not the fastest but Less Duration + GMP + Mirage really solves most of the clearspeed issues.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
Eliqq wrote:

current set up, only just hitting maps. Anything I should be looking to upgrade? Waiting for guildy to come online to get the helmet craft and the better ring craft

Resist and life rolls will help you the most but gear is looking good, probably enough after some levels and practice to do Awakener.
"
KilM wrote:

More fuses are more damage. Its socketed in an item that grants Ballista Totem. The totems are placed in 3 casts and apply ~600 fuses or around 1800% more ignite damage. (plus each of their ignites is appended to the value which is multiplied)

Put in simplest terms... drop 6 totems, deal 10 times the damage.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Dec 25, 2019, 10:10:45 AM
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"
KilM wrote:

Its socketed in an item that grants Ballista Totem.

OMG. Obvious things are obvious. Thanks :)
Cool guide I'm having a lot of fun copying it. I can' t understand why you use a hybrid flask though seeing as you take blood magic

===

ah nvm I see the part about it now :)
Last edited by TheAviator on Dec 25, 2019, 11:53:03 AM
I, for some reason, can't get close to your DPS. As hard as I try, the bosses do not melt like in your gifs. I think I have a pretty comparable gear. I chose Raider Ascendancy for more Attack speed and movement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info