[PS4] 3.9.1 Patch Notes

"
Every Map Boss can now be chosen for all organ types for Metamorph League

How?
"
"
Every Map Boss can now be chosen for all organ types for Metamorph League

How?
We don't get to choose. Before this update, each boss would drop a certain organ, never changing. Now each boss can drop each organ.
How? [/quote]We don't get to choose. Before this update, each boss would drop a certain organ, never changing. Now each boss can drop each organ.[/quote]

OHHH ok thx for the info :D
Theres still a crash when you try to socket an watchstone in your map.
Last edited by kzl_91 on Dec 23, 2019, 2:43:08 AM
Custom filter still bugged when pressing options. Also hopefully eyes will drop here because pc patch is not working properly
Games been running great. Did the reinstall after patch fixed my issues as well.
I streaming in twitch.tv/matix275 in this new patch in stream my currency disappear people in stream see this and what say to me SUPPORT GGG :

Hey there,

Thank you for contacting Support.

I'm really sorry to hear that this has happened to you but we're unable to restore items or experience under any circumstances for a variety of reasons. I understand it's really frustrating to lose these things, especially when it's due to an issue outside of your control.

We take all these reports very seriously and I have forwarded your one to the developers so that they can make sure that it doesn't happen in the future.

My apologies that we are not able to be of more assistance in this matter, if there's ever anything else that we may be able to assist you with please don't hesitate to let us know.

Kind regards,
Cryten

GO TO HELL GGG and good luck to scamm other players to buy your supporter packs
Last edited by MatiQ275 on Dec 24, 2019, 5:32:35 AM
"
Survious wrote:
Games been running great. Did the reinstall after patch fixed my issues as well.

Running great you say. Yeah, compared to a static image maybe. The game has god awful screen tearing and literally turns into a slideshow as soon as you start getting into mid tier maps or even simply running temple (weirdly enough, portaling out and back into the instance seems to fix the problem, albeit temporarily). And I'm not even going to touch on the lag/rollback issue with movement skills we've been having since forever. I've had a shitshow of a fight with Drox, I don't even want to think about what the awakener fight might look like with all the crazy effects on screen.

The only "good" thing about this league is that I seem to be crashing considerably less compared to when Legion launched. But let's not kid ourselves or GGG by saying that the game is running great, because the console version is still bogged down by the same technical issues it's been having pretty much since it was ported.
"
CK_Berserk wrote:
"
Survious wrote:

Running great you say. Yeah, compared to a static image maybe. The game has god awful screen tearing and literally turns into a slideshow as soon as you start getting into mid tier maps or even simply running temple (weirdly enough, portaling out and back into the instance seems to fix the problem, albeit temporarily). And I'm not even going to touch on the lag/rollback issue with movement skills we've been having since forever. I've had a shitshow of a fight with Drox, I don't even want to think about what the awakener fight might look like with all the crazy effects on screen.

The only "good" thing about this league is that I seem to be crashing considerably less compared to when Legion launched. But let's not kid ourselves or GGG by saying that the game is running great, because the console version is still bogged down by the same technical issues it's been having pretty much since it was ported.

I am sorry to hear you are having issues...I hope they will review the bug reports you posted and help your situation out.
Last edited by Survious on Dec 24, 2019, 12:24:20 PM
The game is running better than before.
At the moment the crash are worse actually, but the game runs better when it is not crashing.
Legion encounter are mostly fine (much depend on your skills). Blight encounter are probably the smoother mechanic of the game. Anyway I think they are doing a decent job updating the game.
At least they still deserve to be supported.

Ps.
Fix the Market problem which cause you to restart from the beginning when you exit a search, if you know what I mean, it makes even more boring the market surfing.
I mean, more than it already is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info