[3.9]Holy Corpsnado - Faceroll the atlas with holy relic

2G2R is probably fine for not min max...but you really want scale your cold damage. Honestly....I went with 3 green and a white socket for my generosity gem. Works well.
My current Gear now. Gonna push for 100 maybe on this guy. Need to get moving...been a bit lazy on some alts.

if i were to use a 6l staff with minion mods, would the cast while channel synergy get messed up if say i want to socket the skel's and like raging spirits in the cyclone setup as well?
Doing a similar Holy Relic build atm but have Relic in the helm and 6L skeletons. looks like about 200k less dps across the 2 relics but gain a little over 2mil dps with the skeletons and an extra 6mil when vaal skeletons is up.

for more damage you can even drop portal and add an AG although i dont know how it will survive on just a 1 link.
going off this as a guide and hodgepodging my own variation out atm, one thing i'm noticing is that generosity reduces damage on the tooltips for my minions, is this just a quirk of how it is and they do actually get hatred or did they change something somewhere so it doesn't effect them now with that socketed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info