3.9.1 Hotfix

High Garden and right now any other location still crashing after several seconds.
"
Ollidamara wrote:
please fix 100% ram memory bug soon

it looks like they're pretending it's okay

+1, 3 days I can't play.
"
Lagazsar wrote:
"
Ollidamara wrote:

+1, 3 days I can't play.

+1

GGG, please give a comment about the state of this fix. Will you go into the weekend and the holidays without a fix for this? Can I do the same instead of monitoring the patch notes forum all day long? its the 3rd day already...
"
trackrrb wrote:
"
Lagazsar wrote:
"
Ollidamara wrote:

+1, 3 days I can't play.

+1

GGG, please give a comment about the state of this fix. Will you go into the weekend and the holidays without a fix for this? Can I do the same instead of monitoring the patch notes forum all day long? its the 3rd day already...

+1
+1
Last edited by Fantjkee on Dec 20, 2019, 8:25:47 AM
Tried the program for memory clean. it is really help to decrease memory usage by poe( it drops from 3.8gb to 2.1gb memory usage), BUT GAME STILL potato screen and 5 fps with only 2.2 gb memory usage...
"
Naikon1991 wrote:
Tried the program for memory clean. it is really help to decrease memory usage by poe( it drops from 3.8gb to 2.1gb memory usage), BUT GAME STILL potato screen and 5 fps with only 2.2 gb memory usage...

What windows version are you running? That tool seems to be for win10 and beyond
"
trackrrb wrote:
"
Naikon1991 wrote:

What windows version are you running? That tool seems to be for win10 and beyond

win 7
Crashed when browsing maps, OH PATCH LET'S SEE WHAT THEY FIXED.
Having memory leak problem. Why can't you say something like "we are looking into it" instead keeping quite as if its not your utmost responsibility. I hope its not a problem you cannot fix like the betrayal syndicate bug.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info