Sirus fight is making me quit POE

Twice now, I've managed to summon Sirus, which is beyond annoying in how much RNG is required in of itself. I get to the fight, and its a giant cluster. I try to lure the storms away, to finally have a path to Sirus, for me to TOUCH one for half a second and instantly lose almost all of my HP. I lose the rest of my remaining HP touching a barely visible patch of ground. I have 5k HP, 2.5k MP MoM, 1K ES, so around 8.5k EHP. I die before even seeing The boss fight. I lose to the freaking environment. Ive used 12 portals trying to see what the hell the fight even is. I"ve watched videos, but i cant even get to the damn fight. I"ve played plenty, but my lord the environment fight is making me done with the game. I clear t16 just fine, my damage is fine, but the endgame boss is unplayable. Good Game.....
Last bumped on Feb 9, 2022, 11:35:59 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Pretty sure Sirius damage is going to be rolled back. May be not the first patch, as it would be unfair to HC race may be. But very very soon a lot of changes to boss damage will be done, yet again. Some metamorph bosses also are way overpowered. This is usual GGG tactics, use player base as beta testers to figure out the right amount of balance.
You've tried twice... and you gave up. That's sad.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Dying to the boss twice would be Fine by me, No big deal, you learn from that. Dying 12 times to environment, not even the boss mechanics is stupid. Its a poorly designed fight, where i have to go through a maze that is taking out 8.5k EHP before i even see the boss. It's Disappointing because its not a fight you can easily trigger to have another go. It takes what, 50-60 maps to trigger him?

Having the damage roll back is a start, but the design is just sad. No reason im dying before the fight even engages. learning mechanics to a fight is fine, but those storms are just horrible. Taking 60 maps to spawn him to engage that is pathetic. Metamorph is fun, but realistically you can perma freeze the bosses, and their loot is so underwhelming, the league is whatever, its rolling along a huge patch, but their big endgame fight is the worst thing I have seen in ALONG time. Ive played since Vaal, and ive never been more disappointed.

"
Diclonious wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Dying to the boss twice would be Fine by me, No big deal, you learn from that. Dying 12 times to environment, not even the boss mechanics is stupid. Its a poorly designed fight, where i have to go through a maze that is taking out 8.5k EHP before i even see the boss. It's Disappointing because its not a fight you can easily trigger to have another go. It takes what, 50-60 maps to trigger him?

Having the damage roll back is a start, but the design is just sad. No reason im dying before the fight even engages. learning mechanics to a fight is fine, but those storms are just horrible. Taking 60 maps to spawn him to engage that is pathetic. Metamorph is fun, but realistically you can perma freeze the bosses, and their loot is so underwhelming, the league is whatever, its rolling along a huge patch, but their big endgame fight is the worst thing I have seen in ALONG time. Ive played since Vaal, and ive never been more disappointed.

so other people are beating him...other people have figured out tricks to help with the fight. BUT! you tried twice so obviously shit game 0/10. LMAO! Well see you next league!
Don't worry GGG is fixing the fight soon. They're aware of the issues. Pretty sure the reason it's so unfair and sloppy is because they rushed it out. Just play some of the other content or another game until they fix it.
Yeah giant floating orb of death just sitting outside the door to Oriath is uhhhhhh...
"
drizzit1121 wrote:
"
Diclonious wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

so other people are beating him...other people have figured out tricks to help with the fight. BUT! you tried twice so obviously shit game 0/10. LMAO! Well see you next league!

Just because the fight is beatable and people can do it doesnt mean it isnt trash. Im guessing you havent even attempted it. But the point is, the design is trash. look at the picture above, that is what im talking about. You cant even get to the boss.

I dont want to play CI in order to survive past the storm with more than 1/2 HP. Its a failed fight. The point of making these posts is feedback. And you flame?
Its not Fair to Judge people's lack of success just because others have beaten it.
the storm's hitboxes are bigger than the graphics, there's a lot of factors involved than simply saying someone sucks.

The scam posts are the reflection of the decrease of the overall intelligence of humanity
“Oh I fucked up and I’m gonna let everyone know about it”
"
Diclonious wrote:

I dont want to play CI in order to survive past the storm with more than 1/2 HP. Its a failed fight. The point of making these posts is feedback. And you flame?

WAIT! are you saying those storms are chaos dmg? so what i see is what we saw in incursion. you dont need CI, you need a bit of chaos resist. can i assume that you, like most everyone else, run at or close to -60% chaos resist? ggg is trying to force us away from that and so far it has failed. but incusion was the league. sirus isn't league, thats core to new expansion. we will be seeing him for a while to come.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info