[0.10.3] Tri-elemental Staff templar

The build.
Speak softly and carry a big stick

Build after round one optimization
revision one

Glacial hammer/ elemental hit for single target DPS
Sweep/leap slam for AoE and positioning
enduring cry
wrath, hatred, anger (and whatever other auras you want we have EB!)
elemental weakness

120p build but can be very effective way before then.

For flavor you could fit cyclone in here as well.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Last edited by DarkNRG on Mar 19, 2013, 3:40:44 PM
There is NO reason to pick staves over axes for example for non-hybrid builds.

If you pick staves, use spells as well.
Composer, sound designer, game designer, producer, gaming journalist, gamer.
www.soundcloud.com/Artifex28
Aesthetic purposes. Oh I'm sorry you don't like flavor and options?
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Updated added a revised version, over all less points wasted traveling to shadow side and some nice overall gains.

Why not use Elemental Equilibrium?
"
pix86 wrote:
Why not use Elemental Equilibrium?

Here is why, quoted directly from the PoE wiki.

"
If you hit an enemy with two different elements at the same time it will give -50% Resistance to third element and +25% to both elements used. A hit carrying all three elements types will give +25% to all elemental Resistances.

Last edited by DarkNRG on Mar 19, 2013, 9:05:03 PM
You probably want Static Blows with that since you can not crit. I'm not sure, but I think you better take "Reduced Mana Reservation" instead of the long walk towards EB.

Something like this (took Duelist mana nodes, don't know if you really need them):
Build
Last edited by Lyndhwen on Mar 19, 2013, 10:34:34 PM
"
Lyndhwen wrote:
You probably want Static Blows with that since you can not crit. I'm not sure, but I think you better take "Reduced Mana Reservation" instead of the long walk towards EB.

Something like this (took Duelist mana nodes, don't know if you really need them):
Build

I actually do like this quite a bit more, provided dropping EB still allows hatred, wrath, anger and hopefully haste.

I had originally tried to work in static blows due to not having crit, thanks a lot man nice revision.

I'm following this guide on my Templar, so thanks for the updates. :)

Can anyone confirm that the aura's will be possible without EB?
Last edited by ryanaknight on Mar 20, 2013, 5:17:49 PM
I'm following this also.
What types of gear do you find works the best?
What is "EB"?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info