Server Maintenance

Guys my motherboard is AMD i think and i still have that ram leak problem . i cant play the game more than 1-2minutes it is crashing always :(
WTB Autopickup !!
cant even get to town now game disconects !!! delete the game and refund the players that invested in this so called game?! why fix the game by making it worse every time you patch it ???
"
Fikos21 wrote:
Guys my motherboard is AMD i think and i still have that ram leak problem . i cant play the game more than 1-2minutes it is crashing always :(
not only u mate i am act 5 still crashing like 5 min play boot from the game :(
I used to play on Franfurt, but it was spiking from time to time, but when I switched to Moscow or Amsterdam it still spiked.

Which servers are lagging? Is Milan really free of lag?
"
SharasZ871129 wrote:
I used to play on Franfurt, but it was spiking from time to time, but when I switched to Moscow or Amsterdam it still spiked.

Which servers are lagging? Is Milan really free of lag?

i'm playing on the milan server and just had like 20 sec spike,but it's only like once every 1 or 2 hours
What I really, REALLY dislike about the changes in the current League about monster damage/defenses is you get one-shotted more easily and not knowing why you sometimes get one-shotted is something that really pisses me off. I was doing a Metamorph boss, standing on a corner WAAAY FURTHER and then, BOOM. One-shotted. Not even a single animation or explosion, dead just like that. Every damage was busted up, the degen from decay or desecrated ground is incredibly stupid, you don't have enough time to react that you get REKTD in just about seconds... I never expected to die so often in this league.
"
Nekrothique wrote:
cant even get to town now game disconects !!! delete the game and refund the players that invested in this so called game?! why fix the game by making it worse every time you patch it ???

wow, u MAD big time. amusing post though...
please autopickup
Thanks for all the constant bug fixes and updates, plenty of people will LOVE the auto-pickup feature.
Thanks to all the developers who are working overtime making these improvements to the game.
Thanks for making this game into what it is during these past years, whilst still keeping the Free To Play model.
"
Thanks GGG!

Sorry for all the people who are fuming when there are unexpected server issues which cause minor downtime. Path of exile = life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info