[3.9] Skeletons on Fire | Starter/Endgame | Budget | Sirus Viable | Tanky + Easy Bosses |

I believe the build in itself is perfect but refining the damage needed for t16 end bosses is still a challenge we are sitting at about 700k shaper dps with solid defenses but it seems this league that wont be enough. Still working on a way we dont need to invest over 6 or 7 ex to make the build viable. Video coming this weekend been busy with Christmas and family.
This is one of the strongest builds I've ever played and I've been playing since closed beta. Not to mention it's also one of the most fun, too. Granted I am still going through the acts, but everything just falls over. I imagined as you said above that this build falls off a bit end game, but everything still should be viable.

I have two questions:

1. Why no MOM in your build?

2. Any reason you choose Mistress > Plaguebringer?
"
decyphier wrote:
This is one of the strongest builds I've ever played and I've been playing since closed beta. Not to mention it's also one of the most fun, too. Granted I am still going through the acts, but everything just falls over. I imagined as you said above that this build falls off a bit end game, but everything still should be viable.

I have two questions:

1. Why no MOM in your build?

2. Any reason you choose Mistress > Plaguebringer?

I chose to take Mistress over Plaguebringer simply because of the defensive layer needed by Bone Offering applying to us, we want that extra defensive layer because this league simply just kicks all of our asses so hard it makes it impossible to think of taking anything other than Defensive where we can. Since we don't utilize a lot of mana based items or even consider a devouring diadem then mom for me was out of the question. It could fit and I will look into it. I am glad you enjoy the build I am surprised by the responses I have gotten to it.
Last edited by cryyyy on Dec 24, 2019, 7:46:53 PM
Noted, I'll tweak around as I play with the build and see what I prefer.

Why lvl 19 CWDT? Wouldn't you want bone/flesh offering and VMS to trigger way more often?
"
decyphier wrote:
Noted, I'll tweak around as I play with the build and see what I prefer.

Why lvl 19 CWDT? Wouldn't you want bone/flesh offering and VMS to trigger way more often?

I need to check my pob I may have left them not 20 as I plugged my character into pob. I will clean those up here before this weekend
Nice build, definitely the funnest one I've played this league.

Pushed 32/32 orbs with it and killed Sirus. Did it with 0 awakener level to get experience with the fight, but this build was making it pretty smooth. Hopefully will get to try out Elder/Shaper soon.

Playing the Kaom's version, don't have CWDT setup on due to a lack of sockets, but self casting stuff keeps the build more hands on and keeps me attentive to stuff.

Cheers man, thanks for the fun build!
"
Stevaw wrote:

Pushed 32/32 orbs with it and killed Sirus. Did it with 0 awakener level to get experience with the fight, but this build was making it pretty smooth. Hopefully will get to try out Elder/Shaper soon.

Playing the Kaom's version, don't have CWDT setup on due to a lack of sockets, but self casting stuff keeps the build more hands on and keeps me attentive to stuff.

That's amazing news I was worried that it would lack endgame damage but now I see it does not, I have been busy with holidays and I was still wondering if the Kaom's or the Loyal ver would be better, I believe kaom's would be due to the higher life pool. Let me know how Sirus goes as you upgrade him!
I chose this build as starter build because i planned a similar build last league. Exploding Skeletons is hands down one of the funniest builds i started with. Thanks for doing the heavy lifting :) Make em pop! :D
Last edited by f4t3less on Dec 27, 2019, 11:15:50 AM
"
cryyyy wrote:
"
Stevaw wrote:

That's amazing news I was worried that it would lack endgame damage but now I see it does not, I have been busy with holidays and I was still wondering if the Kaom's or the Loyal ver would be better, I believe kaom's would be due to the higher life pool. Let me know how Sirus goes as you upgrade him!

Hey there,

Sorry for the late reply, was playing around with Cobra Lash trying to get used to the Sirus fight more. Needless to say it definitely helped out and I decided to go straight to awakening level 8 Sirus with the exploding skeles build.

Proud to say I got it down with this build, damage is not an issue at all, just keeping an eye on Sirus to see where he's aiming because the summons do love to take aggro. (Makes the fight easier, really :P)
can i use xoph`s blood?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info