Reverse most of the hideout changes from 3.9 please | Waiting for an update ?

bump
check out my hideout templates at https://hideoutshowcase.com/viewprofile/Noooberino/uploads
I agree with everything mentioned.

I know not every player tinkers with their Hideout or even cares about it, but there are a lot who do and spend a respectable amount of time making it personal and their own.

I know GGG wouldn't do something like this on purpose, but I would expect them to try and alleviate or help fix the problems that have occurred.

Hope to hear something from them soon.

anyone who says that its up to GGG to tinker with the tilesets is up to ggg and we have to comply are missing the big picture.

hideout decorators spend a bat shit amount of time conforming their design to POE's original tileset.

changing the tileset even a little could make a glaring difference sameway how if a pretty girl with a booger that hasnt been properly wiped of her nose having skidmarks across her cheek is distracting, such is the power of something so small.

also it sets up a discouraging precedence where players who spend hours on their hideout to later find out that their masterpiece has no permanence as GGG could easily tinker with the tileset at anytime.
[Removed by Support]
Well, for starters it would be great if the import/export worked properly.

I spent quite a bit of time today setting up the Hanok [1] hideout. It exports without error, it imports without error, yet whenever I logout and back in again, locations of the NPCs and the portal are reset. I have to import my .hideout file every time I login.

[1] https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/655
yeah its a bit sad this stuff isn t working
I think that you have to be ready for the updated graphic they are going to release, and they have changed little things in the HO. I like the new lighting and textures they have implemented. I do feel for you that your creation has been changed from how you wanted it. I don't want the art to start to be static, so I have always took the hit and say its for the better, as it always has been. Remember to have fun and enjoy the experience.
Last edited by GreatCrispy on Mar 17, 2020, 10:29:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info